New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new Mustang V-6 owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Prodgers32

Default new Mustang V-6 owner

picking up my first mustang I have ever owned tomorrow !! 2015 V-6
6 speed manual in black and I am going to customize the HECK out of it !!!
I will start with lowering and then headers & exhaust ..so any suggestions ? I want it LOUD and LOW!!! you vendors out there are going to like me as I plan on taking this puppy all the way just as I have with all my cars .
the sky's the limit . I fell in love with the new body style so I sold my Porsche Cayman S with 20k in mods just to get started on this new adventure .
Old 03-24-2015, 03:30 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Welcome!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Porsche to Pony, that's awesome news. Wider tires and better struts & shocks will have your pony working like a porsche in no time.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:58 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you.

And thanks for supporting our economy lol.

Don't forget to post up some before and after pic's.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Prodgers32

Thanks everyone! Yea I also bought a new 2015 crew cab eco boost last weekend so after spending 50 k on that I didn't want to break the bank on a V8 or another Porsche and when I saw the 2015 model I just had to have one as a project car to tool around with .I believe with some custom personal touches this new mustang will have that supercar look in no time. 1st things 1st ..lower it with some coil overs or springs .are there some lowering springs anyone can suggest? Thanks
Old 03-24-2015, 11:33 AM
96t-bird
5th Gear Member

Congrats and welcome.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Pr0cl1v1ty
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Prodgers32
Thanks everyone! Yea I also bought a new 2015 crew cab eco boost last weekend so after spending 50 k on that I didn't want to break the bank on a V8 or another Porsche and when I saw the 2015 model I just had to have one as a project car to tool around with .I believe with some custom personal touches this new mustang will have that supercar look in no time. 1st things 1st ..lower it with some coil overs or springs .are there some lowering springs anyone can suggest? Thanks
Welcome! And jesus, can I have your job?
Old 03-24-2015, 10:29 PM
theblackdahlia

Default love the 2015

I love the 2015 body style
Old 03-25-2015, 06:04 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Prodgers32, hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase, make sure to show it to us - I'm sure it looks great!
Old 03-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Prodgers32

thanks for the nice welcome everyone !!
finally picking it up today sometime !! cant wait I am so excited .
I have already purchase a set of the Eibach lowering springs and they are being installed Friday so I am off and running with this already .

Next up will be tint the windows out and cover the front hood in Matte Black vinyl then catless headers and either the loudest AM exhaust available or I will have a custom one made-more of a straight pipe - with a course an ECU tune to keep her running correctly .

on the simple side of things I want to remove the front and rear mustang logos and have them painted black or get some black ones on the aftermarket ,you get my drift now its going to be murdered out !! just as I did with my Porsche (see attaches pic) 7 years and 82 k miles I put on that one and she is down the road and I am on to this new adventure .

I am going to take this mustang project as far as I can and make it my own personal ride. from the simple DIY mods to the more complicated ones I cannot wait to get started Thanks again and I will post some pics soon
Attached Thumbnails new Mustang V-6 owner-side-vent-installation-and-new-wheels-062.jpg  

Quick Reply: new Mustang V-6 owner