New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New stang / new member

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 01:38 PM
Surtur

Default New stang / new member

Hey guys. new member and owner here.

Ive been a mustang since i was about 4 years old (25 now) when i rode in my dads mustang gt down in Miami when we lived there. Ever since then its all i ever wanted, i learned about them new and old, ever year model i learned about, every specialty model (saleen shelby etc) i learned about them.

Well time finally came that i got my own and i decided the 2015 redesign was for me, i liked the moderness of it while still having design hints to the older models. What really won me over is the overhaul of the interior since this was going to be a daily driver.

I ended up with a magnetic metallic ecoboost with the 401A package and performance package, why didnt a big mustang enthusiast like me get the GT you may ask? well im also a challenger fan and already have a 2014 challenger srt v8that sucks up enough gas for two cars and i wanted something that still had a badass factor but didnt make my gas card go empty every time i wanted to go somewhere, it does feel weird being in a lil 4 banger mustang though. :P

anyways introduction and all that out of the way, i took a couple of pics, havent had a chance to clean it up yet.

thanks for reading my boring life story about stangs :P hope you enjoy the pics.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:26 PM
erik108

hi and welcome , im new here too !! looks great !!
Old 03-31-2015, 04:04 PM
swscoo

Hi-I am new to the Forum also-my Mustang is scheduled to be built next week-same color and much of the same options as yours-looks very cool...I got the 201A, rear sensor , Eco premium, spare wheel/tire, saddle interior, auto...am anxiously awaiting altho it has been snowing here still and I don't plan to drive it from 11.1. to 5.1 each year anyway..Like you-the Mustang is one car I have never owned although I have owned many many Fords over the years...love the look and can't wait to see mine in the drive..thanks for sharing
Old 03-31-2015, 04:15 PM
Surtur

Oops, meant to say i got the 200A package instead of the 401A pack, was talking with a friend while typing and he was asking about the 401A at the time lol.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:50 PM
swscoo

Oops here too- I also got the 200A, rear sensor, spare wheel/tire and did get the saddle interior with magnetic exterior...

Thx for your update!
Old 03-31-2015, 08:31 PM
Surtur

that saddle interior looks nice, was looking at it through the windows of one earlier. I ended up with all black interior.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Rams Eleven GT

welcome, looks good, congrats
Old 04-01-2015, 08:13 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome, congrats on that Mustang. Very sharp, enjoy.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Surtur

thanks guys
Old 04-02-2015, 03:25 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Hello Surtur and welcome aboard! We're happy to have you joined us. Congrats on your new ride - it looks stunning! Please feel free to share your experiences, questions and concerns about the car on this site.

Quick Reply: New stang / new member