New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

13 MCA Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Cripton--

Default 13 MCA Mustang

2013 Mustang V6 Manual
Mustang Club of America Special Edition
Performance Package w/ Recaros
Has all the goods except for a rear camera

This is my first Mustang.

The story goes. I was looking around at dealerships. Just checking out cars. I just got tired of my little Toyota Yaris sedan which I bought because I "needed" it and it was the first car I ever financed. I've always been into Honda's and other Japanese cars. I was interested in a 2012 Honda Civic Sedan that I saw at a local dealer and it was way overpriced. I wasn't willing to pay anything near what they were asking and it was pretty beat up. Instead I was considering a 2012 Accord Coupe they had next to it with low miles. So it got me interested in the Accord Coupes. They had a grey one at my local Chevy dealer and I went to go test drive it. It was good and I was going to buy it. I asked the sales man if he had anything in a manual since I've been itching to go back to driving manual as a DD for years. He points at the Mustang and I wasn't even going to test drive it, but decided to take it out anyway. I wasn't even looking at Mustangs or even considering buying a Mustang. To make a long story short. I test drove it and fell in love with the interior. I liked the aggressive front end and I always liked the 13 / 14 look the most. I've driven some high / mid end cars from a couple years ago. Z4s, 335xis, 328s, 04 Z06, Redline Sky, 5 series Beemers, GTs, G35s, etc... and more. I really liked Mustang and the V6 in it surprised me with the 6 speed. I was expecting econo gearing and power. I'm happy with my purchase.

I've had the car a little over a week and drove about 500 miles on it already.
I'm considering some mods, but I like OEM parts and originality. I don't like to do drastic changes to appearances. So we'll see where this goes.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:17 PM
Cripton--

Old 08-24-2016, 06:56 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum and to the Mustang world. Glad to have you.

Congrats on that sharp looking '13.