New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Soon to be Mustang owner!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 11:05 PM
ConfusedTuner

Default Soon to be Mustang owner!

Hey all! Just placed an order on Friday for a 2017 GT Premium in White Platinum with the 401A Package, Navi, Performance Package, and a couple other things I'm forgetting. Not coping well with the potential 6 week wait so far

I've driven quite a few cars so far, but I have to say, the new gen Mustang really really impressed me and I think I've finally found a keeper.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:25 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Pic's as soon as you receive the GT. Congrats, I just bought a 16 ruby red w/ 3.55:1 gear.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:18 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum.

Delivery will be just in time for Christmas.

Just not the greatest driving conditions by you though at that time.....lol

Congrats
Old 11-15-2016, 04:29 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase, you've made a great decision. Enjoy it and make sure to share some pictures with us when it is home.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:44 AM
movielover40
4th Gear Member

Congrats on your new purchase.

Post some pics after you get it.

Hopefully you get it sooner.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:53 PM
ConfusedTuner

Thanks everyone! Yeah with any luck it'll be here before the holidays, but there's a chance it could be delayed because of the time off associated with this time of year. Fingers crossed anyway, the sooner the better! I've already looked at winter tires lol, it should be fun to drive in the winter if my past experiences are any indication.
Old 11-17-2016, 01:50 PM
PandaSmuggler
1st Gear Member

Congrats! Ruby Red was my first choice
Old 11-17-2016, 02:04 PM
ConfusedTuner

Originally Posted by PandaSmuggler
Congrats! Ruby Red was my first choice
I love that color too, but I'm just not a red car type of guy haha. White platinum is just such a beautiful white, and I've always wanted a white car.

Update, got a call from my dealer today, car is scheduled to be built the week of December 5th, so I'm looking at a mid December delivery most likely since I live in Michigan
Old 11-18-2016, 12:20 AM
PandaSmuggler
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ConfusedTuner
I love that color too, but I'm just not a red car type of guy haha. White platinum is just such a beautiful white, and I've always wanted a white car.

Update, got a call from my dealer today, car is scheduled to be built the week of December 5th, so I'm looking at a mid December delivery most likely since I live in Michigan
White is harder to find in the snow! :P I ended up with a '14 in Oxford White, I think white looks better on the S550 than on the S197, but adding some Blue stripes did give it some "flair". Good luck! I wish I had the patience you have, I think it's worth the wait to get everything the way you want than to compromise
Old 11-27-2016, 12:43 AM
Rick Gonzalez

Default Me too / Michigan & mustang

Originally Posted by ConfusedTuner
Hey all! Just placed an order on Friday for a 2017 GT Premium in White Platinum with the 401A Package, Navi, Performance Package, and a couple other things I'm forgetting. Not coping well with the potential 6 week wait so far

I've driven quite a few cars so far, but I have to say, the new gen Mustang really really impressed me and I think I've finally found a keeper.
Too funny.....I am originally from Livonia / Ann Arbor but have lived in northern California for years.....waiting for my new / lightly used 2003 Mach-1 to be delivered next week / one owner / 13,500 miles .....hope you like your new ride !.....Go lions !