New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Trouble steering to the right?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Ryan Riccordella

Question Trouble steering to the right?

Hi Gang,

Apologies if I'm not posting in the right place. This is my first post so I figured this was the place to go.

Last week, I traded in my 2010 V6 for a 2017 Ecoboost (loving the upgrade but definitely hard to let the other one go).

I've noticed that the steering is a little more snug when turning to the right. When I go straight and let go of the wheel the car slowly veers to the left (although I'm sure some of that has to do with how the road is pitched).

It's brand new so I can't imagine it's a mechanical issue. I've also checked that the air pressure is the same on both sides (front and rear).

Has anyone else experienced something similar or have insight into what might be causing it?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-24-2017, 06:46 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum.

Being a new car, I'd go right back to the dealership and see what they say. I would think they'd like to keep you happy.

Otherwise you could start a new thread in the appropriate Tech section, there's one specific to your year Mustang. See if someone in there has had similar issues.

Good luck
Old 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Ryan Riccordella

Thanks for the direction!