New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

NEW from Fl (again)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 10:20 PM
aznpersuasion

Default NEW from Fl (again)

Well got into another mustang. A 2014 gt premium. Used. Previous owner had already put a "cold" air intake, bbk long tube headers and a exhaust all the way back. Already fixed the CEL due to o2 extensions. My question is do mustangs need a tuner like an access port or are the ecus tuned and nothing is visible? I ask because the car runs greats and A/F ratio is good. Idles great and never runs lean. Thanks!
Old 08-31-2017, 03:02 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Congratulations on your exciting purchase and good luck with your future mods! Keep us posted on the updates.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:24 AM
1 Alibi 2
3rd Gear Member

[QUOTE
Well got into another mustang. A 2014 gt premium. Used. Previous owner had already put a "cold" air intake, bbk long tube headers and a exhaust all the way back. Already fixed the CEL due to o2 extensions. My question is do mustangs need a tuner like an access port or are the ecus tuned and nothing is visible? I ask because the car runs greats and A/F ratio is good. Idles great and never runs lean. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Buying a used " modded " car requires asking a lot of questions of the previous owner,................who may have the answers..

Last edited by 1 Alibi 2; 08-31-2017 at 07:27 AM.