New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello From France

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Gwenlen

Default Hello From France

Hello, I am a new member , I have a 1967 hard top that I just started to restore,and I have a lot of work on it. so I will need help to finding some parts supplier in USA, I search parts for suspension and direction and when I look on Mustangsunlimited or cjpony the prices are expensive, so Do you know some locals suppliers or factory than I can contact. Thank you for your help. Then I plan to set up a small export company importing parts between the US and France so the ideal would be to have a contact on site, for the expedition part and order management, if someone is interested, you can contacts me in private message. Sorry for my English.
Gwenlen
Old 10-06-2017, 03:32 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the club Gwenlen, we are glad to have you as a part of our community! Actually, by being an authorized vendor and sponsor of this forum, we can help you with finding mods for your Stang. Follow the link below to see all options available for your pony car: https://www.carid.com/ford-mustang-accessories/

We do ship worldwide.

Feel free to contact me anytime, if you need a quote or if any additional questions appear. We are available 24/7.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Neko
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the forum from just up north
Old 10-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Gwenlen

thank you for your welcome

here are some photos of restoration of some pieces

Before
after
after
before