New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

COIL OVERS OR air BAGS

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 07:16 PM
aleemassacre

Exclamation COIL OVERS OR air BAGS

Hi just was wondering your guys opinion on brands on these. My end goal is to buy spacers for the rear tires and make it wider. So I'm not sure if bags are the best idea.

I am also new to here! My name is Ale and I own a 2015 Mustang GT! (No its not a manual) my family make guns of me for it, but I got tired of driving stick 3 years prior to buy my dream car!
Old 10-26-2017, 08:18 AM
proeagles
4th Gear Member

IMO air bags are a bad idea and so are spacers. There is not that much room to begin with and increasing the off set that way puts unnecessary stress on the wheel bearings. That is a beautiful car the way it is. If you want a bigger wheel in the back, go with the GT350 setup. No, not the GT350R, you will have a heart attack.
Old 10-29-2017, 04:33 PM
Buck Sergeant
2nd Gear Member

Default COIL OVERS Or air BAGS

aleemassacre, proeagles makes a good point. I would go with the "coil overs" for many reasons, adjustability being their strongest point. There are many companies to choose from, check out American Muscle for some great choices.