New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from South Central PA

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 04:06 PM
chris_four_six

Default Hello from South Central PA

Howdy! Name is Chris, 26, from York County, PA and I'm a stang-a-holic

For real though, been in the mustang game a while now, have had a few awesome fox bodys, but decided I wanted power with the nice creature comforts of ac, leather updated interior etc.. so I went out and got a 05 GT, wasn't long before I modded that one either,

Currently the 05 has a full forged stroked bottom end with stock 3v heads with an updated valve train and Detroit Rocker cams, ford racing intake manifold, full kooks/borla exhaust, cpe/aero/fragola fuel system, steeda/sve suspension, hurst short throw, and almost forgot the D1SC Procharger hanging off the front of the motor.

Its a work in progress, had it at the tuner a while ago but was having fueling problems and had to start over with my fuel system, but currently its just awaiting some little odds and ends and then back to the tuner it will go!

I've been on here a bunch of times to search things, just never as a member Cant wait to see what my journey brings here at MF!!!

heres a couple pics to get it all started!

Old 10-29-2017, 09:59 AM
1 Alibi 2
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forum, nice project.
Who's doing your tuning ?
Old 10-29-2017, 10:04 AM
chris_four_six

Originally Posted by 1 Alibi 2
Welcome to the forum, nice project.
Who's doing your tuning ?
John Wiker at Johnny Lightning Performance is who I had it at before, probably going to use him again once I get it all wrapped up, very good guy.