New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

03 Cammed Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2017, 09:31 PM
SilverStang4

Default 03 Cammed Mustang

i have the opportunity to buy a cammed manual 03 mustang gt with 138k miles... it has a bbk throttle body, CAI, Accel coil pack, It’s on a little lot so they don’t know much about the car and they said it may have been raced but what I wanna know is it a good buy? Are these motors able to handle that kind of abuse? What should I inspect? And can it be a daily driver? And sorry for asking so many questions but you guys are the kings of mustangs and know way more than me and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I’m new to this😅
Old 11-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Leo GT

I would hesitate on buying a car with high mileage, several visible mods, and possibly more you are not aware of, especially if you can't get a good history on the car, and what has been done to it. Just my opinion.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:44 PM
SilverStang4

That’s exactly what I was thinking the unknown is what’s making me hesitant. But 138K where I live is not a lot (Louisiana) but considering with the mods that is a lot. But the car cost $5,500 and most bone stock GT’s here are 6,000 in not so good condition but this is in perfect condition for the age straight clean body and clean inside exhaust sounds amazing and no engine noise but you have made an excellent point I don’t know what’s it’s seen or been through I’ll include a link to it so you can see it http://www.bargainbarnautos.com/mobi...e-b5dc9cb1b0bd