New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Member / Question regarding Track Apps?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Linc

Default New Member / Question regarding Track Apps?

Hello,
I am the proud new owner of a 2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/Track Package and 6 speed. It has all the goodies, 3.73 rear, Brembo Brakes, glass roof, 19" wheels...I love this car, it's the most fun I've ever had driving! I'll be sure to come back and post a picture. In the meantime, I'm hoping that someone can help me with a question. My understanding is that this car should have the track apps installed, however they do not show up on my menu. I've looked in the user manual and it's no help. The selection for "Track Apps" doesn't exist for me to select. Is it possible that my car didn't come with it? That seems unlikely, given the trim level of this vehicle (it sold for $44K in 2014). I read somewhere that it could have something to do with the key that is being used? The dealer only had one key when I bought it. Perhaps there is a way for me to reset the system? Am I missing something?

Any insight you all could provide would be most appreciated. I'm looking forward to contributing on this site.

Thanks
Mike
Old 11-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Linc

Moderator-
I think I may have posted this question in the wrong place you can remove this if you'd like.