New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Bradleykmoore

Default Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase

newbie needs advise on 65 GT. All, my neighbor and friend has a 65 GT he is offering to sell to me. While I know a little bit about cars, I am just not sure about a couple of things. Here is what I know or have been told. This is an original 65 Mustang GT with 28k original miles. It has been stored between his house and the prior owner in garages for the majority of its life. Overall this car is spotless, there are some minor nicks here and there and a small tear in the headliner. I did a vin decoder and believe this was manufactured in San Jose Ca. and the car has never left the state and has original plates. I dont believe it has ever been painted or in an accident. There is a small bag on the drivers side fender in the engine compartment that says ford on it..anyone know what the bags purpose is? for coolant? Anyways, my biggest concern is value. I dont want to over pay for this vehicle and at the same time I want to get it at a good price. The seller has told me what he wants for it, but just would like some feedback on value and thoughts.
Attached Thumbnails Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-back-view.jpg   Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-back.jpg   Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-console.jpg   Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-door-entry.jpg   Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-engine.jpg  

Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-vin.jpg   Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-odometer.jpg   Newbie need advise on 65 GT possible purchase-mustang-fuel-cap.jpg