New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Safety First! Car’s sweet too

Old 02-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Wife’s 18 GT CONV

Default Safety First! Car’s sweet too

Wife was hesitant to want to use the lane assist above the warning in steering wheel. We turned everything on as well as maximizing all sensitivity settings. She had me drive it on a long ride and I loved it. We were sight seeing therefore I was a little sloppy and it warned me to rest and then it began to correct my lazy driving flaws. $1500 at an 11% discount was a steal. That stuff works. Don’t want to experience the braking function as Ford really doesn’t advertise that it will stop the car, but I wonder what it really does to stop car other than pre loading the brakes for faster stop when you do react. The safety package sold me in the car and I like that Ford wants to help us keep it new and safe.m

now to the car, WOW, even without the big performance rear end this 10 speed kicks a**. The paddle shifters in sport mode are amazing, cockpit for driver or passenger super comfy unlike our old f body collectors TA convertible that actually cuts down the passenger side, new gauge cluster amazing , convertible top and all associated hardware and weather strips well designed and love the rain gutter over the doors as well as the back windows , the cockpit with top down and windows up is really nice with heater on on a chilly day. Stock premium stereo much better in fact really good and probably tuned for top down, not quite as good 10-20% worse with top up. Wife loved the car ad i had to talk her out of a 430i hard top convertible and it’s accompanying note. We were able to
use the recall to get car down to $45000. Couldn’t buy the car sitting there for almost a month

18 401a ebony convertible with 10 speed, Safety, 19 inch polished alumnum 5 spoke, and real spare tire and obviously therefore no performance package . Not needed as this s my wife’s daily driver and she don’t run it and could it get any worse gas mileage, uugh ! Along with 10qt full synthetic oil changes. $89 at the dealership with no shop charges, takes the sting out a little

no pictures link to builder below:

https://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/...RE.66W.50B.%5D