New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I’ve been tracking the 18 GT premium verts in the south

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 08:10 AM
Wife’s 18 GT CONV

Default I’ve been tracking the 18 GT premium verts in the south

So since the recall before we got ours and after recall resolved snd we bought ours, I’ve been tracking/internet searching the ones for sale up to a 1000 mile radius or more from New Orleans .

One in breaux bridge, la still fir sale cause they won’t deal (still have a 17 identical color snd config to the 18 with performance and magneride and safety and shaker , exhaust valves , etc loaded).

The only two others available were two 401A premium crimson GT verts with performance in Ohio.

Wife went on ride to shop at outlet mall fir work clothes. On way home a very dirty crimson performance GT with s temp tag on dash came along side as both drivers were curious about each other’s car.

Wife tells me what happened that Saturday and I tell her I guaranty that car was just driven down from Ohio after buying it on Friday .

turns out I was right as I stopped to talk to cop down street with a 2005-2009 kona orange (color name ?) the next week and he said that was his friend coming down from Ohio
two weeks , yesterday, later we finally see a ruby red I think( it was getting dark ) 18 GT vert at tale end of a mustang convoy with top down Sunday as we were towing back from a water outing on our wakeboat pulling with our ruby red f150

The guess the recall really delayed the roll out. Glad to finally see others on road locally For a couple weeks we were a unicorn and

I’ve become quite the “dark side “ Ford fan, never owned or wanted a ford till I saw the aluminum body 2.7. Promised myself if they ever made a full size super crew or pickup with s small efficient motor I would finally get rid of the i can’t blow this engine up Dodge Ram 5.9, can run that motor in 2 qts of oil and hardly any water and it didn’t care but it was not an efficient new tech car ,

glad to join the dark side !!

Last edited by Wife’s 18 GT CONV; 03-27-2018 at 08:23 AM.