New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Question about for sale section

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 07:20 PM
nosyaj

Default Question about for sale section

I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask...as this seems to be a newbie question, but I just traded my stanger in for a vette and I have Roush side skirts sitting around that I never got to installing. How do I gain access to posting in the for sale section of this forum? Thanks for any input and help.

Jayson
Old 04-09-2018, 07:58 PM
JimC

You need time on the forum as well as a minimum number of quality posts to use the classified section.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:06 PM
nosyaj

Welp rip advertising them here I guess. No point on contributing to the mustang club if I don't own one anymore! Thanks for the input.

Jayson
Old 04-10-2018, 12:13 PM
08'MustangDude
Banned

It's the same on a lot of forums now. I don't have a Charger anymore, & have some parts
I could sell, but can't due to the same reasons. They don't want people signing up just to
sell. I don't think that's a good thing, as they're gonna get a better deal then buying them
new. So, someone is going to lose out on new end links, a police sway-bar kit, and so on.

They should have a separate sales section for newbies, and a disclaimer to take all ads
with a grain of salt... There would be a LOT of drive-by posts there, fake posts and so on...
Plus I have noticed that; people just don't read your ads. I mean, my parts specifically say
3.5 V6 and whatever else they need to know, and the idiots were STILL asking me what the
items are for. SO, there is either some kind of language barrier, that they don't understand
the same English as this, or as I said, they're plain old stupid. SO, I deleted the post, I was
sick and tired of those STUPID questions over at the Charger forums.

Me: "Throttle Body for 3.5 V6 only."

Some A'hole: "What motor is the throttle body for?"

Seriously? AND continually... I just removed the post with an edit, and the reason for
edit: Apparently, some kind of language barrier.

Better off with Craigslist, but then that's a whole different kind of stupid people. Apparently
THERE, people put up stuff they DON'T want to sell... You inquire, and get no response...
What a nightmare...
Old 04-10-2018, 04:49 PM
nosyaj

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. One would think being a ghoster for a year before buying my vehicle and then registering on the website back in 2014 would warrant an exception. All good. The waiting game continues