New guy on the block - MustangForums.com

Notices
New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New guy on the block

Old 01-13-2019, 03:55 PM
mustang675

Default New guy on the block

I just joined Mustang Forums today. I am the proud and original owner of a 2005 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Legend Lime with Charcoal interior. The car was ordered during May 2004 and has a build date of Oct. 29, 2004 with delivery on Nov. 15, 2004. The car is currently modified as a 2005 SVT Cobra GT-R (no such animal, ever) for grins and giggles. This makes it a great conversation starter, especially when new car managers and sales people at Ford Dealerships and the general public ask me who I knew at Ford to be able to get the car. When I tell them I built the car and there is no such thing, they call me a liar and still want my contacts.
With this car, I have met a lot of Mustang owners and future owners and have won many awards at local, regional and national car shows, and yes, I am a proud member of the Jacksonville Mustang Club and the Mustang Club of America.
Old 01-13-2019, 04:53 PM
AK_Kayaker
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.
You will of course need to post up some pictures.
Old 01-13-2019, 05:05 PM
mustang675

Thanks for the welcome I usually don't take pictures of my cars. There are a couple of pic's posted.