New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New chic from Missouri...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 10:39 PM
SVT_Steph

Default New chic from Missouri...

Hey all, I'm Stephanie.... a newbie from St. Louis, Missouri. I'm 22 and a bankruptcy paralegal at a law firm. Just came across the site and thought I would check it out.

Just bought my '04 Cobra about 2 weeks ago. It's Torch Red with dark charcoal interior and chrome wheels. I sold my 99 Camaro SS to get it. So far the car is stock with flowmaster exhaust, but will eventually be modded heavily, I'm sure. I live like 5 minutes away from Steigemeyers (the popular 03/04 cobra ported blower people). I love Mustangs. Before the Camaro, I had a 98 pacific green V6... deathly slow, but looked nice and was fun to drive. First major mod for the Cobra will be a set of 18" polished CCW wheels. Hope to have those by spring.

Here's some pictures of the Cobra and my old SS... just cause I miss it.

Hope to post often. If anyone wants to, feel free to hit me up on aim at SVTSteph2004 to chat. I'm usually online.

And the old SS....

Old 11-12-2005, 10:58 PM
WhItEvEnOm
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New chic from Missouri...

Hey Nice car My name is Chris and i just recently bought a 97 mustang and im in the process of turning it into a cobra

Old 11-13-2005, 12:11 AM
BlkWidow
2nd Gear Member

Sweet Cobra, Stephanie. I'm jealous!! Glad you're here - hope you enjoy MF.

St. Louis - are you anywhere near Creve Coeur? I have family that lives in that area.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:14 AM
SVT_Steph

ORIGINAL: BlkWidow

Sweet Cobra, Stephanie. I'm jealous!! Glad you're here - hope you enjoy MF.

St. Louis - are you anywhere near Creve Coeur? I have family that lives in that area.
Yep, I'm about 10 minutes from there actually!
Old 11-13-2005, 01:20 AM
BlkWidow
2nd Gear Member

That's cool! My parents just got back from there, but I haven't been in a few years. I always had a blast when I went back - there's a killer restaurant in the mall over by Creve Ceour that a few old NFL players owned - one was Dan Dierdorf, but I can't remember the others' names. They had awesome steaks there. We always went to the underground by the river while visiting, too. Like I said, it's been a few years since I've been - I don't even know if all that stuff is still there. Wow - you brought back a lot of memories. I'm going to have to take a road trip out there & visit some old haunts!!
Old 11-13-2005, 03:15 AM
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

Hey Steph, welcome to the forums. Thats a beatiful car you have there. Don't see many 22 year olds driving '04 Cobras, good to see your making some good car choices at an early age (not to sound like an old man, I'm only 23 myself). Anyhow hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:19 PM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

Hey, what were you doing posting? You told me you were sleeping.[sm=bustedsign.gif]
Anyway, sup homie? Did you know I posted here?
See ya at the meet today.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:27 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SVT_Steph

Hey all, I'm Stephanie.... a newbie from St. Louis, Missouri. I'm 22 and a bankruptcy paralegal at a law firm. Just came across the site and thought I would check it out.

Just bought my '04 Cobra about 2 weeks ago. It's Torch Red with dark charcoal interior and chrome wheels. I sold my 99 Camaro SS to get it. So far the car is stock with flowmaster exhaust, but will eventually be modded heavily, I'm sure. I live like 5 minutes away from Steigemeyers (the popular 03/04 cobra ported blower people). I love Mustangs. Before the Camaro, I had a 98 pacific green V6... deathly slow, but looked nice and was fun to drive. First major mod for the Cobra will be a set of 18" polished CCW wheels. Hope to have those by spring.

They do a frickn' GREAT job porting those eatons! Congrats on the snake. It's nice to see another terminator on the boards! Have fun!
Old 11-13-2005, 04:48 PM
v8stang05
4th Gear Member

nice car and welcome to the forums!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Hey, whats up... Welcome to the forums. That is a SICK car you have there!!!! Did you take those pics and what camera??? Also, have fun w/ those mods

Quick Reply: New chic from Missouri...