MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Area (https://mustangforums.com/forum/new-member-area-11/)
-   -   Sup Y'all (https://mustangforums.com/forum/new-member-area/77609-sup-yall.html)

doc_phibz 11-23-2005 04:28 AM

Sup Y'all

Hello, i just thaught i'd drop a post b/c i'm a new member to this site. I recently bought a '95 GT with a lot of goodies under the hood for a nice price (needs some tranny work though, stupid 2nd gear). I lost my other car (240sx) b/c of Hurricane Katrina, so i decided to go muscle this time. I was escpecially looking for a '94 or '95 b/c of body style and i wanted a 5.0. This will be my 2nd Ford vehicle. My plans for the near future will be a new paint job(keep vibrant red), hopefully a tremec t5, maybe a 347 kit if i find one for the right price on ebay, and a full ignition set-up(prob. msd). I bought the car with a aftermarket computer, but i still gotta figure out what each switch does, so i hope i don't blow it up when i do that. i don't have a scanner, so no pic will be provided, but it is in good shape with a saleen flat wing, and 17" Cobra R rims, and loud(oh yea). the fella who sold it to me said it has holley systemax II heads(but i don't know so i gotta go in and find out for myself b/c th evalve covers look stock), f-303 cam(once again not sure if equipped b/c he had no receits or literature), 70mm maf, 3.73 gear, 1.7 roller rockers, march ram air, 24 lb. injectors, flow-tech H pipe & shorty header, flowmaster 2.5" exhaust. and svo intakes. it seems like a torque monster when i really get on it at launch, but i gotta baby it b/c it's my daily driver right now and gas is as expensive as hell in N.O. Well, thanks for viewing, Don....soon founder of Weekend Grindaz C.C.....P.S. feel free to reply if u have any suggestion or questions.

xRockThePonyx 11-23-2005 02:39 PM

RE: Sup Y'all

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new car. Feel free to utilize our tech forums to get the most mod info you can :)

Derf00 11-23-2005 02:41 PM

Welcome to the Forum Doc.. I see you've met xRockThePonyx our official forum greeter :D

doc_phibz 11-23-2005 02:52 PM

Thanx for havimg me, and believe me, i will be using tech support. oh and by the way the car also has eibach lowering springs and powerslot brakes w/ perf. pads.

JonBeast 11-24-2005 03:30 AM

Sounds like an awesome car....Welcome :D

nitrous_bob 11-24-2005 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

Sounds like an awesome car....Welcome :D
yeah but where's the pics?

welcome........

doc_phibz 11-24-2005 05:56 PM

i don't have a scanner, but i'm gonna take a pic and go find a kinko's( or a place like that). i don't know if they even have any open down here. it is a nce looking car so i do want to share a pic with u all. it's got the saleen flat wing, 17" cobra r's, and is vibrant red. from what i have recearched it is a rare factory color.

v8stang05 11-24-2005 09:13 PM

welcome to the forums

oneshot 11-26-2005 12:57 AM

welcome

nitrous_bob 11-27-2005 05:30 PM

ah don't go through all that trouble.

pick up a cheap digital cam, office depot has some for like $20 , not the greatest, but then all your pics are in the 'puter.

i did that just to sell some ebay stuff, and still don't have a good digital still cam.