New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello

Old 12-15-2005, 11:05 AM
kasper
1st Gear Member

Default Hello

Hello Everyone!

I have been reading the Forum for quite some time now, trying to acquire knowledge about these cars. My wife has wanted one forever so I finally found her one and bought it last month.
I hope to learn a few more things and possibly contribure some of my knowledge to other members. I purchased a 00 Mustang GT Convertible automatic. The car is in great shape with the exception of the drivers side headlamp which was fading. The car had 60k on it and we paid $9400.00 for the car. She loves it. My daily driver is my company provided pickem up truck. So I don't get to drive my Mark until the weekends if I have somewhere to go. The Ride in the Stang is a lot rougher than what I am used to, but it is fun to drive. We had a few days in November where it was actually nice enough to let the top down. It seems a fairly reliable car and I hope that is the case with ours. The only thing I really hate about the car is the headlight switch. You would think that in 2000 Ford could have come up with a better system than the 1970's era pull out ****?

Thanks for having us!
Old 12-15-2005, 11:30 AM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

Default RE: Hello

welcome aboard kasper! are you a friendly ghost ? LOL had to say it nice choice on the car, gotta love the mark too. i didn't even know they had a pull out switch, i'm more of a fox guy, that's pretty funny. hope you enjoy the forums
Old 12-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Twotone TA
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Hello

Whats up

Search this Thread