New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New To These Forums As Well

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 12:08 AM
90redsc

Default New To These Forums As Well

Just wanted to say "Hi", and introduce myself. I'm Brian and I saw the article in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords for these forums and decided to join. I'm almost 40 years old so I've been around for several generations of Mustang, but to me, the new generation is really the epitome of what a Mustang is all about, sleek looks and high performance. Ford truly did their homework with this car and it is truly refreshing to see a high performance car on the market again.
Now for the bad....I do not currently own a Mustang. [&o] I do, however own a 1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe that I love dearly. I will own a Mustang someday and would ultimately like to own a 2005 Roush GT but will be happy with any 'Stang from 95 to present. Our dealership currently has 5 Roush Mustangs in the showroom and I am desperately trying to fanangle a way to purchase one of these cars. All in good time though...
Anyways, as I said, I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope noone holds it against me because I don't currently own a Mustang. I do truly love these cars though and can't wait to sit behind the wheel of my very own.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Crystal
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New To These Forums As Well

Welcome! If you own a mustang or not, you are welcome. I have been on this site for months without owning a car. Sometime in December I got my first car, a 97 V6. It's stock right now but that's ok. Hope you enjoy the time spent here.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:29 AM
wildcobrar
3rd Gear Member

Welocome! Super Coupes are Hot too! I have driven Plenty of new ones when I worked for ford as a technician. Pull hard for a heavy car, handle fair with good ride quality. Hope you have fun checking things out on here.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:30 AM
BlkWidow
2nd Gear Member

Hi Brian...Welcome to Mustang Forums! Nobody thinks anything about you not owning a 'stang right now - we have all kinds of members here...including some import owners. It's the love of the car that matters, not what you drive.

It's nice to have someone near my age around here - I'm desperately outnumbered by young pups! We have a great bunch of regulars on here, though - some of the best on the planet.

Come on in, make yourself comfortable & enjoy your stay!!
Old 01-18-2006, 05:44 AM
ekthrilla
3rd Gear Member

Yes...everyone here are great people. there can be some people that sound cocky sometimes but most of the time its if you start it. lol. this is the most behaved forum i have ever joined. Welcome to the forums by the way.
ORIGINAL: BlkWidow

Hi Brian...Welcome to Mustang Forums! Nobody thinks anything about you not owning a 'stang right now - we have all kinds of members here...including some import owners. ( and GM T/A owners!!!
Old 01-19-2006, 12:12 AM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome Brian! We've got a lot of members here who don't own mustangs, and a few who don't even own domestics. We love you all just the same though. I'm sure you'll have some expertise to give since you've been a mustang fan for a while, so kick back and relax!