New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 01:39 AM
oh2stang

Default Hi all

First of all I'm glad to be a member of this group. I just recently got my 02 GT and am looking at economical upgrades. A buddy of mine with an 04 Cobra upgraded to a Whipple and practically gave his Eaton to me. Now all I have to do is firgure out how to get the dang thing on my ride. It has a throttle body and plenum along with the original pulley and 2.8 pulley and 2 belts for each. I hear I am going to need an intake and bigger injectors. Can anyone give me an idea of what else I might need before I get started (besides lots of luck!!!)

My ride right now has a Pred Diablo Chip, Magnaflow X-pipe offroad w/cats, CAI, 373's.

In the works: Eaton supercharger, eibach racing springs, Cobra heads, 6 speed tranny, and I'm toying with the possibility of an SLP exhaust. The Magnaflow is pretty nice though. Any other ideas? Hope to see you all on the road or strip- late.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:32 AM
SunsokuStang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Hi all

Welcome to the board!
Old 02-05-2006, 03:17 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Welcome and it must be nice for a friend to give you something like that. Post some pics.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:54 PM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

welcome, i cant answer your question but you should post it in the 4.6 section there are some smart people there.

and you say you have a magniflow xpipe offroad w/ cats. Doesnt off-road mean it has no cats?