New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Bowtie Boy enters the Blue Oval...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 01:56 AM
shaun_beauchamp

Default Bowtie Boy enters the Blue Oval...

Dear Mustang Fanatics,

I just put the down on an '06 GT and I must say that since Larry Shinoda, there has not been a nicer factory made automobile. I was going to hold out for the Camaro since I have been a GM loyalist since birth, but after driving and enjoying the '05 Mustang (Hertz V6 rental) I decided to move over to the Dark Side!

I am also impressed with the aftermarket available for the new Mustang as well. I have plenty of time to plan my mods as the car is due mid May. I have already begun my list and have (3) phases of which to work out. First is CAI and Tune with about $1500 in body upgrades and some minor suspension parts (wheel hop elimination).

As for other ideas. I want to keep the "Running Horse" theme and will be removing all the GT badging. Any takers and a trade for V6 running horse emblems? I can buy all the stuff from Ford, but if someone has to have the GT stuff, I can see parting with the pieces.

I am always open to any info, so please feel free to give me some input. The car is Performance White with 18" Bullitt wheels, Dark Charcoal Leather interior, 5-speed (Hurst Shifter with white ball ordered). Plan to do the CDC type duck bill (spoiler delete option selected) and the aggressive chin fairing (painted to match). Thinking metallic gray stripes, but open to blue.

Thanks for having me,

Shaun M. Beauchamp
Old 02-20-2006, 02:20 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default RE: Bowtie Boy enters the Blue Oval...

Na, you got it wrong. You just came over FROM the dark side. Welcome man, and enjoy!!!
Old 02-20-2006, 06:38 AM
BlownS281
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Bowtie Boy enters the Blue Oval...

Welcome. I am sure you will be able to find others here with the mods you are looking to get.