New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new member from SW PA/OH (youngstown area)

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 03:18 AM
cds00bsmg

Default new member from SW PA/OH (youngstown area)

Hi all! Im Chris, Im from SW PA, between new castle and boardman ohio. I currently do not own a mustang, but am an avid motorhead. I am 22, and I reside with my grandparents. Im a student studying secondary education with social studies integrated, and I also work with my grandfather who has been installing automotive autoglass for 38yrs now, and also repairing automotive water leaks. I have grown up around cars, and trust me, I eat, breathe, and sleep cars day in and day out. I like to think my area of expertise is turbocharger applications, mainly carb. blow-through setups, but I also have a pretty extensive knowledge of EFI tuning as well.

As far as my automotive backround, and what cars we have owned (grand dad). There are many. We have owned everything from a 55 chevy hardtop, to a 32 ford roadster on a 29 frame with a BBC in it, to a 67 GTX, a 60 belaire, and our most current car, a 1970 Chevelle SS Vert 454. Were also looking at a numbers matching BOSS 429 presently, so thats a big plus huh? Hopefully that purchase comes through for dad. (grand dad).

Im looking to get myself into a FOX body mustang here in the near future. Ive just always had a thing for these cars, and would really enjoy owning one. I don't have too much to spend, since I will be buying it myself, but I dont think my price range is impossible to work with. (I posted a thread in the WTB section) I look forward to meeting a lot of new people here, and hope Im as much a contribution to the site/forum as it will be to myself.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 02-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Duffs302
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: new member from SW PA/OH (youngstown area)

[sm=welcomesign.gif]