New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to MustangForums.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 10:18 PM
5.0_faithful
2nd Gear Member

Default New to MustangForums.

Hey whats going on? I own a 1988 Mustang GT. So far I have bbk ceramic shorty headers, bbk hi-flow 2.5" h-pipe w/cats, Flowmaster american thunder 2-chamber mufflers, Accel super coil, Edelbrock Victor Series aluminum water pump, Goodyear hi-miller hoses, BBK cold air intake mated to a Moroso Fenderwell intake, 8.8" rear with 3.90 gears, Rebuilt AOD with stronger internals, and boost valve with higher pressure to stop the AOD from shifting back and forth into O.D.. Now it hits O.D. in the proper sequence All the time!, 16" pony rims, BBK chrome strut tower brace, Ford Racing rear upper control arms, rear shock tower brace made by me { mounts on the actual shock bolts coming through the tower, and it works!!}, Transmission cooler, Custom floor pan seat support braces, Custom aluminum door bezel covers made by me, Summit racing chrome dual sump oil pan, JVC Headunit, Sony 6.5" speakers in the door, 6x9 speakers in rear deck, & pioneer 4-channel amp powering those speakers, Boss 12" ripper series subwoofer/sealed box, & VR3 mono amp to power the subwoofer, custom sunroof, full alarm, modified lower rear bumper cover for 3" tips. Thats all I can think of for now. Mustangs are my favorite car and always will be! Long Live The Mustang!!!!!