North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

upstate New York

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:55 PM
grimwolf
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: upstate New York

umm maybe i dono i see so many other mustangs..i have seen a couple saleens though dont recall exactly what they looked like im sure i have seen you..im a orange coup gt...i dont get up to the lot i do drive around there alot..lol i mostly cruse though albany latham and then 787 to rt 7 to rt 9 to 87 to central..i have a whole map of where i go every night for a drive.
i try to honk or wave to other stangs usualy i just honk twice, yes that mcdonalds is the one near taft its down town from taft by like two blocks or so.
ORIGINAL: Natex

Hey Grim.. I think I've seen you. You remember a green vert with Saleen hard tonneau, a Roush style roll bar with OURSTEED on the plate? Where's this Mc-D's? The one near Taft??

ORIGINAL: grimwolf

im from albany...damn i replyed late to this thred lol..but im here..
comp orange 04 gt..
im ALWAYS OUT rain or shine ponys were made to be riden hard and thats what i do..lol
honk if ya see orange
ORIGINAL: whitepony

Any one here from albany area

Old 08-28-2005, 07:38 PM
chriscindy6369
3rd Gear Member

Mcd's where at in latham? I'll keep an eye out for ya
Old 08-28-2005, 10:00 PM
grimwolf
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chriscindy6369

Mcd's where at in latham? I'll keep an eye out for ya
the mcdonalds at kholes, and then theres the carwash in latham next to hoffmans play land..

i make a driveing route heres where i go
at roughly 8 or 9pm i start out up rt 144 that turns into south pearl street, i then get on 787 north and get off the rt 7 exit heading into the latham area i take rt 7 to 87 south to exit 2w that puts me on central ave heading twards schenectady, i then travel down to burbons on central ave bang a u turn and come back to latham the same way i came, i then go to dunken donuts in latham and then swing buy either hess or mobil for a tank of gas..then i hit rt 7 across the street from mobil and run down to rt 378 come back up though latham via watervilite back streets then cruze back and forth between albany and latham useing rt9 and rt5...my car is loud as hell with my new pipes..so you cant miss it bright orange and loud..i dont normaly race, but if you give a friendly honk or wave you'll always get one back....i do however like to ride in groups with other stangs and kick it up to about 130 just to play. i did that the other day with a blue 05 v6
Old 08-29-2005, 10:06 AM
chriscindy6369
3rd Gear Member

I'll take a look for ya. Hope it's dry out on friday
Old 09-29-2005, 11:33 PM
grimwolf
2nd Gear Member

hey now that the weekly wendsday meets at kholes in colonie are over officaly for the season..are there any of you guys who run yer cars all year round like me who would be willing to gather on nice days? like say weekends or even week days? just wondering...
Old 10-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Loewen27

Hi there. Hiya Jim! I have a question for you all. I have a 2004 and will probably need to put snow tires on it this winter as I now have to drive from Albany to Schen to work. I don't have alot of money to spend on them. What do you all suggest I get? Do I need all 4 or can I get by on just 2 in the back? Last winter was just in town driving so I was fine with my all-weathers. This winter I will be driving on the highway.

Thanks for your help.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:34 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Dutchese county here, near poughkeepsie,
Old 10-07-2005, 10:00 PM
grimwolf
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Loewen27

Hi there. Hiya Jim! I have a question for you all. I have a 2004 and will probably need to put snow tires on it this winter as I now have to drive from Albany to Schen to work. I don't have alot of money to spend on them. What do you all suggest I get? Do I need all 4 or can I get by on just 2 in the back? Last winter was just in town driving so I was fine with my all-weathers. This winter I will be driving on the highway.

Thanks for your help.
honstly i would get two snow tires with studs for the rear..and then just keep your normal rear tires in the garage keep one on the left and one on the right to corispond where they would be on the car if you were faceing them and then rotate them if you get to that point where you need to..that way you keep even wear on them though out the winter you may or may not have to do that but for me with the amount of driveing i do thats probly what im going to do..if i dont get my clunker up and running. although...last year i drove with my stock factory tires though all the crappy weather and had no problem

btw the weather is crappy tonight but ill be out and about driveing around anyways..l
Old 10-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Thanks for your help.
I'm about 25 mins from Albany. I'm in Pittsfield Mass, I have 4 snow tires on V6 wheels for sale!!
Old 10-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Loewen27

I am stupid about cars. Sorry but what is a v6 wheel?
ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Thanks for your help.
I'm about 25 mins from Albany. I'm in Pittsfield Mass, I have 4 snow tires on V6 wheels for sale!!

Quick Reply: upstate New York