North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

upstate New York

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 09:25 AM
PJB
5th Gear Member

Default RE: upstate New York

This crap will probably be gone by tomorrow anyway. I think half of it melted already.

Im still waiting on some gaskets to come (theyre on the Fed Ex truck now according to tracking info) and Im probably not getting the car back this weekend- no big deal. Ill probably have an update on the progress tonight or tomorrow afternoon because I need to give those gaskets to my friend so he can put them on.

Im looking forward to shifting my own gears on the Mustang for the first time. Manually shifting an AOD doesnt count.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:31 AM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PJB

This crap will probably be gone by tomorrow anyway. I think half of it melted already.

Im still waiting on some gaskets to come (theyre on the Fed Ex truck now according to tracking info) and Im probably not getting the car back this weekend- no big deal. Ill probably have an update on the progress tonight or tomorrow afternoon because I need to give those gaskets to my friend so he can put them on.

Im looking forward to shifting my own gears on the Mustang for the first time. Manually shifting an AOD doesnt count.
damn[8D]

Alex, if I was your mom I'd be beating that sucker up (pun intended)

I had to be to work early this morning followed by school, so I figured I'd take the Taurus beater car out. However, I got to the garage only to find that both the van and the taurus are gone and I had to be to work in 20 minutes. I was pissed the entire ride there[&o] Turns out my father drove my little sister to school, something I could have done on my way to work. [:@]

whatevers[]
Old 03-28-2008, 12:31 PM
NY90TitaniumSC

More friggin snow last night and it's still coming down today!!!! [:@]I will NEVER get my SC's on the road at this rate. Florida is looking better and better everyday.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:55 PM
NY90TitaniumSC

Anyone else here from the Glens Falls area?

Old 03-28-2008, 01:19 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Im from about 20 min south of there

SC's? how many?
Old 03-28-2008, 01:31 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: NYstang

Im from about 20 min south of there

SC's? how many?
[/quote]

In a Cessna maybe, LOL! Scotia to GF is more like 50 mins w/ NO traffic or cops. Im from Schuylerville, which is about 2/3 way from Scotia & Id have to break some laws to do it in 20 min.

Hello & welcome NY90!

I have an idea for a cruise, how about we go to visit Orange County Choppers in Montgomery?
Old 03-28-2008, 01:42 PM
NY90TitaniumSC

I have 2 SC's, a red 5 speed and a titanium automatic. I am in the process of getting both cars ready for the road again, but with the snow still falling it's virtually impossible to do anything. [:@]

I live right off Exit 18 of the Northway. Once I get my SC's on the road, I'm up for cruising as much as possible providing my work schedule in the E.R. allows it.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

nice! any mods to them?

frost, you can do it- we made it to the glens falls ivic center exit in 22min from my cousins house. of course, we were also running at 90....
Old 03-28-2008, 05:11 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NY90TitaniumSC

I have 2 SC's, a red 5 speed and a titanium automatic. I am in the process of getting both cars ready for the road again, but with the snow still falling it's virtually impossible to do anything. [:@]

I live right off Exit 18 of the Northway. Once I get my SC's on the road, I'm up for cruising as much as possible providing my work schedule in the E.R. allows it.

I used to live on Platt St.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:52 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

who wants to see something funny?

Quick Reply: upstate New York