North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

4-cyl to 5.0L V8 Conversion Parts car

Old 02-28-2012, 06:46 AM
FrdMstnggt99

Default 4-cyl to 5.0L V8 Conversion Parts car

I have a 1988 T-Top GT (Non-MAF) mustang that has a rotted body but running drivetrain. Everything you need to convert your 4-cyl LX into a 5.0L monster! Car must be towed. Located in Essex County Massachusetts. Engine has fresh gaskets on top end from head gaskets to the throttle body. Car was drove to my location with no problem. I was told by the last owner that the car has about 77,000mi on it. Engine runs just fine. Can't start it now with interior torn apart. Has AOD transmission that runs great, it has a shift kit in it. Have bunch of new parts to help with conversion. No A/C on this car. You won't get a 5.0L conversion cheaper in this condition anywhere... believe me I have done it. Took me over 8 months to gather decent parts. This is the conversion parts car you have been waiting for... don't hesistate on this buy. It will go fast, they never last long on craigslist along with the T-5 transmissions.

Contact for me info.... Price is pretty firm unless we can work someting out. Looking for late 70's, 80's and early 90's muscle car (Mustang, Firebird, Trans-am, Camaro) for trade. No junk please.... I will not part out anything at this time. The whole car or nothing at the moment. No title required since I bought it and live in New Hampshire, not required after 16 years of age of vehicle. Car is just located at my family members house.

Engine has brand new:

-Spark Plugs
-Spark Plug wires
-Rotor & Cap
-Head Gaskets up to throttle body are new
-Smog and EGR delete
-Fresh Coolant <2 miles on it
-Fresh 5w30 Oil and Filter <2 miles on it
-Brand new OEM exhuast manifolds
-Brand new Pace Setter Off-Road X-Pipe
-Brand new MAC 2.5" Pro-Dumps
-New Belt

I have a NIB heater core kit and adjustable transmission crossmember I could include if the price is right!

$1500

nine-seven-eight-eight-zero-seven-nine-nine-seven-nine

Leave voicemail or text and I will get back to you ASAP