North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Rochester Ny Area

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 01:17 AM
3.8TT

Default Rochester Ny Area

Hey everyone. I have been reading threw the posts here and ive noticed a few people in the rochester area were wondering about mustang clubs. Just so happens their is one mustang club in the rochester area. i am also a member of this club and wed site designer for them.

the club is called Rocs Finest Ponys. http://www.rocsfinestponys.com The club has been around for a while now and is very organized and full of events. We do about 5 car shows a month we just did one this last weekend and came home with 3 trophies. we do family picnics and whatever else comes to mind. if you want more information about our club check out our web site. or pm me on here i can also give you more information.

Thanks
Todd

2004 3.9L Mustang Twin Turbo
T4/T5 garette .52
100% Forged internals
asp pulleys
3.73 gears
auburn posi
bbk intake
and the list goes on........
Old 09-16-2005, 02:54 AM
JT76

Default RE: Rochester Ny Area

I am origionally from Pittsford myself, parents live out in Palmyra. I would definitely be interested in your club's events or possibly joining if i am elligalbe (live near Buffalo now but up in Rochester usually once a week). If you want to E- mail me any info i would appreaciate it. stanggang1892@aol.com
Old 09-27-2005, 07:56 PM
mkspeed26
5th Gear Member

i am from rochester and currently am a student at RIT. check out this site - momsracing.com . best local mustang club
Old 10-22-2005, 01:55 AM
3.8TT

momsracing isnt really a club they just do races and the ocasional cruise of the founders. they dont do car shows or charity events or anything else last time i checked they just stricly race. however they are trying to setup something of the nature.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
mkspeed26
5th Gear Member

i know moms does some shows. im not sure about charity events though. moms is more about racing, where rocs finest is about shows. it all depends on what ur into
Old 10-23-2005, 02:11 AM
3.8TT

yeah what more can i say we like our shows and our sponsors

we do a lotta street racing but next year you will see us in numbers at the momsevents. this year only 3-6 of us would go but next year we are rolling out big time.

but we like to compete with other area clubs and out of the area clubs to see what everyones all about. syracuse is a big one. but yeah sunday nights is our race night where u see us just blow away the competition out on the streets.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:00 PM
FWP!
2nd Gear Member

I'm from the area, I actually live in Holley, but I work downtown Rochester and I'm out in Penfield a lot at the g/f's house.

I'd like it if someone would check out my car to see what they think. The engine's been ****ed with before but I want to know how bad and if a misfire can be found and fixed. As well as a problem I'm having with serp. belts getting chewed up after a few weeks.

xcoronawillx on AIM. I'm down for a meet anytime, I work 9-6 mon-friday but I'm free on weekends.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:08 AM
mustangballer20
3rd Gear Member

i live in irondequoit i would love to join!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:07 AM
StrklyBizness
2nd Gear Member

I live on rochester and jus bought my first GT bout a week ago. Id like to join [8D]
Old 11-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Kmoran81
2nd Gear Member

Hey all, Im from The Roc. Just signed up to this website. Youve all probly seen me around at some point in time.
2002 Red Pearl GT Vert Black vinyl on the hood w/ Roll bar and 18" Chrome Shelby wheels.

That rocs finest ponys website isnt working, what happened?

Quick Reply: Rochester Ny Area