Obsessive Detail Your source for premier detailing products. We carry Poorboy's World, ClearKote, Optimum, Stoner, Lake Country, and Porter Cable.

Preorder Special on Deep Reflections paste wax

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Default Preorder Special on Deep Reflections paste wax

We have been working on a new paste wax for several months and now it is almost ready. I got word yesterday that that the wax is going through its final curing stages and will be shipped out by next week. This wax has been custom formulated to my liking from the ground up with its own unique formula.

#1 pure Brazilian Carnauba wax combined with other waxes, natural and synthetic oils & polymers for the premium shine and protection. This rich blend is the ultimate combination to bring out the "Deep Reflections" and natural colors of the finish, while also having a unique quick curing application for proper bonding to the paint finish which allows layering for more depth and gloss. It will easily help to fill in minor swirls & scratches and make them less visable and provides a true "Show Car Shine"!

The cost of this wax is going to be $45, I'm having a preorder special and you can purchase Deep Reflections for $35. This special will run until April 21st. Orders can be placed on either of my websites, I will start shipping out orders next week as soon as I get my shipment in.

http://www.obsessivedetail.com/Deep-...tions-Wax.html

http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse...Wax/Detail.bok