OE Wheels LLC OE Wheel Distributors, LLC is a manufacturer, retailer and wholesaler of automobile wheels and tires. Our main facility is 62,000 square feet, with an inventory of 8.7 million and growing. We carry the largest selection of factory original replacement wheels in North America and are the exclusive distributor of Morxchn Designs.

You've Got Questions We Got Answers !

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 10:35 AM
OEWheelsScott
Former Sponsor

Default You've Got Questions We Got Answers !

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our products in this thread. I will be more than happy to help you out the best I can. Also any comments are welcome to. : :
Old 08-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Vaporhorse09
1st Gear Member

Hi Scott, I had a quick question about the pricing. Are the prices shown for the wheels for a whole set? I noticed at the end of most of the titles it says "SET" but on others below the description it says "Pricing is for set of 4". I was confused if "SET" was the same as pricing for 4. I'm assuming it is but I just want to check. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:53 PM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Vaporhorse09
Hi Scott, I had a quick question about the pricing. Are the prices shown for the wheels for a whole set? I noticed at the end of most of the titles it says "SET" but on others below the description it says "Pricing is for set of 4". I was confused if "SET" was the same as pricing for 4. I'm assuming it is but I just want to check. Thanks for the clarification.
Yes, the website pricing is for a set as long as it has that indicator.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Vaporhorse09
1st Gear Member

Sounds good, thanks Lance!
Old 09-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Martynas
1st Gear Member

Hello everybody, its my first day here. Just very recently in USA i've bought a Mustang GT 2010, and it is ready to be shiped to Europe. Only question is i want to add wheels to be shipped togehter with the car. Almost a week or so I was browsing different sites and visualisation programs to check which wheels look best on Mustangs. There were different people and different opinions.

I have clearly decided that best classic look is for Torq Thrust II. I want to go for size 17". So i could mount tire with larger sidewall. For the sidewall everything is ok, i like bigger sidewalls and it is less bumpy on the road.

I have found on the internet, that some of the 17" wheels still would fit 2010 gt's (american muscle site). But I want to install 17" x 9.5" American Racing Torq Thrust II, but nobody was able to explain if they fit on 2010 Mustang GT.

I would go any possible modification to have these on my car. Somebody said for the offset and backside measuremens these wheels should fit leaving only 0,5 inch space. Is it possible somehow to confirm or decline that information. I was trying to reach somebody from American racing, but manufacturer don't give their contacts on the web.

if the problem would be solved using spacers or shaving of some calipers, i would go for it.

Does anybody know if 17" Torq Thrust II fits on Mustang GT 2010? Thanks in advance for help.

i got some information, but that does not help me atol

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.5"
Backspacing: 6.25"
Offset: 25mm

help anybody!!!
Old 10-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Stormracer
1st Gear Member

Default Your Website!

Is there a reason you cannot view your tires on your website. Also if you try to email using contact us, in the verbage block you have to have a UPC code, otherwise you cannot send the email. It would be nice to be able to contact you directly without having to have bought something and have a UPC and view your tires and prices. Just my .02 cents!
Old 11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Crazycarnut
2nd Gear Member

I emailed him and got a response. His email is in his sig.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 AM
07VistaChicago
2nd Gear Member

I am looking for the 20" Bullet gray staggered 8.5/10 set. The website currently says out of stock. Any clue when they will be in?
Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 PM
d.girardi
2nd Gear Member

will whichever is available pm please?
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Endrance
1st Gear Member

i had a question, i was wondering if you guys had any future plans of manufacturing the 2003 Cobra style rim, the straight 5 spoke. i love the look of that rim and would be very interested if you guys did.....if not the FR500s will just have to do xD

edit: "We discontinued the 03 since the sales were slow." that came from Lance in another thread...oh well thought id try. FR500s it is

Last edited by Endrance; 03-31-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Quick Reply: You've Got Questions We Got Answers !