ps2 players and movie goers - MustangForums.com

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 09-19-2004, 01:14 PM   #1  
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

Default ps2 players and movie goers

well, i was in the mall last night, went to the game store. i shouldnt have, but, i did. saw a game. i bought it. its a KICK *** GAME imo. i read the book(by Tom Clancy-my fav author), and used to play the first installation of the game on nintendo 64 w/ my friend. its Rainbow Six 3(for ps2). game is awesome. if you like shooter games w/ some strategy involved, def buy this game.

and 2) anybody seen the new Resident Evil movie yet ?? me and my friend are gonna go see it today since itll be our last weekend to hang out b4 i leave. just wondering if anybody liked it or not if anybody had seen it.
OneGearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 02:34 PM   #2  
HRnB
Administrator

Default RE: ps2 players and movie goers

I just bought this game pak with 74,000 old school games on it. Like Contra and excite bike and about every old game you can think of. It's called Power Player and it was only 50 bux and the games are built into the controler. It even came with a gun for Duck Hunt and the shooting games. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
HRnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 02:40 PM   #3  
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

honestly, i think ive heard of it.............idk. any good ?? duck hunt was THE **** in its time. i sat in front of my tv for HOURS playing that game.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:21 PM   #4  
HRnB
Administrator

It does bring back memories. I forgot how fun Mario Cart was, hehe. Oh, and Contra too. Remember excite bike? HAHA, the graphics are so weak. [sm=smiley36.gif]
HRnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 08:31 PM   #5  
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

exite bike was the sh*t... makin levels and shizz... lol yea the good ole days.. I was like 5 when that game came out
mdvaldosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 08:40 PM   #6  
bacon
3rd Gear Member

I have all those classics on my gameboy
bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 09:15 PM   #7  
USAMuscle
4th Gear Member

Yeah you know you can download all that stuff on your PC for free right? All thanks to the beauty of emulation. I have an emulator for just about every old school system you can think of, plus a whole shatload of arcade games. God only knows how many gigabytes of rom files I have....took forever to download it all though. Some of the old arcade games like Double Dragon and 720 Degrees are hella fun.
USAMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 10:36 PM   #8  
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: HotRods_n_Booze

I just bought this game pak with 74,000 old school games on it. Like Contra and excite bike and about every old game you can think of. It's called Power Player and it was only 50 bux and the games are built into the controler. It even came with a gun for Duck Hunt and the shooting games. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
I love Excite Bike that game is one of the best....so simple yet so good.
TattooTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 11:00 PM   #9  
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

yeah, excite bike was cool. Contra was one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES. they remade it for ps2 and its pretty cool. its a lot harder.

either way though, i went and saw Resident Evil. movie was AWESOME. Milla Jovovich was HOT, like usual. but, it was only like an hour and a half, but, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. and at the end, you know theres gonna be a third one, so, wonder how long that will take. but, if you liked the first one, definitely go see this one. and if you havent seen the first one, rent it, then go see the 2nd one. haha
Old 09-20-2004, 12:24 AM   #10  
bacon
3rd Gear Member

their was a few things I didn't like about the 2nd one
bacon is offline   Reply With Quote