Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

S.O.B

Old 02-01-2007, 10:39 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Default S.O.B

I was coming home from guitar practice and right by my house there is a little shopping center, and as I was passing by, an Aston Martin Vanquish pulls out, and i'm just like sweeeeetttt!! It made me kinda jealous, then I kid you not, 15 seconds later I see a Lamborghini Gallardo coming out of the street across from my house, and i'm just like..........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I was driving in my mom's Honda Pilot and I was just so mad because I have kinda been slacking off in school a little this year, and this small incident opened up my eyes, now I just want to get all A's and be successfull in life. I live in Orange County so seeing these cars isn't a big deal, but seeing those two cars within 15 seconds of eachother just made me want to do extremely well in school so I can get any car I want when I get older. Sorry I am just kinda depressed righ now, I love cars, but the idea that I may not be able to afford my dream car when I grow up always make me depressed, and then seeing people driving their nice cars just made me want to give 200% in school. That's all I have to say. Does anybody else here ever fell like that when they see cars on the road like that?
Old 02-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Spiffu
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: S.O.B

Woh, small world, I saw a Vanquish (blue) going the other direction on the freeway on my way to work today.

Gorgeous cars those.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:02 PM
MattCA
2nd Gear Member

lol i know how you feel. it actually makes me depressed that ill never own a ferrari or probably not even my goal of a corvette z06
Old 02-01-2007, 11:07 PM
mustdroptop
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MattCA

lol i know how you feel. it actually makes me depressed that ill never own a ferrari or probably not even my goal of a corvette z06
Ditch the depression, both of you, I promise life is easier without it.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:10 PM
MustangMadness7
4th Gear Member

I wish i saw cars like that every day. I only ever seen 3-4 supercars driving around. A Lambo Diablo, A Ferrari F430, a Ford GT and a Bently Continental GT(not sure if it is a "supercar", but a 400k+price tag). I odnt really have a super expensive dream car. I want a 93 Cobra, and a 70 Mach 1. Im in college to be a corporate lawyer, so im sure ill be able to afford both easily. Its good to have cheap dreams
Old 02-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangman2424

15 seconds later I see a Lamborghini Gallardo
was it.........black????
Old 02-01-2007, 11:14 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mustdroptop

How?
Old 02-01-2007, 11:24 PM
mustdroptop
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustdroptop

How?
If you are asking how I can promise ? Hell thats the easy part. I have met enough people and made enough friends to see good people with and without depression. You don't live as long as I have without noticing things.
If you meant to highlight- ditch the depression -and then ask me how that might be tougher
Old 02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Arwing

15 seconds later I see a Lamborghini Gallardo
was it.........black????
No it was yellow.

I am not depressed now, but I was for about half an hour. My dream car is the Koenigsegg CCX and I am willing to save money until I am 60 to buy that car.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
03_gt_woowee
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MustangMadness7

I wish i saw cars like that every day. I only ever seen 3-4 supercars driving around. A Lambo Diablo, A Ferrari F430, a Ford GT and a Bently Continental GT(not sure if it is a "supercar", but a 400k+price tag). I odnt really have a super expensive dream car. I want a 93 Cobra, and a 70 Mach 1. Im in college to be a corporate lawyer, so im sure ill be able to afford both easily. Its good to have cheap dreams
the only super car i've seen around here is a ford gt [&:]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: S.O.B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.