Making sex better?? - Page 4 - MustangForums.com

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 07-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #31
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Making sex better??

who is calling who a dumbass here. if you seriously came to a mustang forum to figure out how to screw your g/f.....then you already have more issues than you know.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: P Zero

I like how everone is talkin mainly about the physical aspect. Dumbasses........

The mental aspect is more important than the physical aspect. Make her feel SUPER comfortable with you and being naked around you. Like maybe try giving her a body rub with lotion before you go at it. Make her give you one. When youre not having sex , maybe caress her all over, try to give her goose bumps [8D]
And like someone else said dont be scared of going down on her, and if youre not sure of what youre doing ASK her if it feels good. Communication is VERY important, dont just assume she likes it. Shell like that youre trying to find out what she likes, and shell be more comfortable around you.
-P.
cryptic26djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #32
P Zero
5th Gear Member

Obviously Im calling YOU a dumbass. BTW, your g/f or wife is faking it.
-P.
P Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #33
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

yeah, you are right... but your wife doesnt fake it with me. btw, i chubbed on your pillow the other night while you were "at the store" and dont think she doesnt know what you are up to.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:59 PM   #34
P Zero
5th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: cryptic26djp

yeah, you are right... but your wife doesnt fake it with me. btw, i chubbed on your pillow the other night while you were "at the store" and dont think she doesnt know what you are up to.

LOL! My wife wouldnt want anything to do with an imbecile like you. You wouldnt have the faintest idea of how to please her.
-P.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #35
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

keep telling yourself that buddy......
Old 07-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #36
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

hey, before this gets crazy.... i am just kidding around. but your wife is hot.....
Old 07-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #37
P Zero
5th Gear Member

Its all good, I only know what your g/f looks like from behind. More cushion for the pushin
-P.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #38
OT LOVER

Well, from a ladys point of view, I can tell you that Bleeding in blue, and Two tone are right. It is more difficult for a younger girl to enjoy sex. It will take some patience on your part. My hubby always jokes that I love him because he is the only one that knows my combination, but its almost the truth about there being a combination. Get her to talk to you and tell what feels good,let her talk the whole time, because things that dont feel good at all now, can feel wonderful five minutes later. At first it may seem a little odd with her talking, but soon, as she gets more comfortable, she will relax, and her talking willbe "dirty talk" and will be a great turn on. Take your time, just getting to know her body, gently touch different places and let her tell you how to please her. maybe try going somewhere with the light on, and just experiment with how to please her, not always having sex, until she gets more into whats going on. Once she is comfortable, and able to orgasm, she will probably be asking you to have sex, instead of you having to ask her.

And Pzero is alsoright, it is alot about emotions.
OT LOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #39
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

yeah, they all look the same with pube's in their face. but your wife looks silly with the little afro mustach i give her
Old 07-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #40
P Zero
5th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: cryptic26djp

little afro mustach
No wonder you cant get laid..... they cant find it.
-P.