Office Pranks - Page 2 - MustangForums.com


Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #11  
SKAR
Moderator
 
SKAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 3,498
Default RE: Office Pranks

ahahahahaha thanks, ill be entertained for hours, mix this with a screenshot put over the persons real screen and its perfect
SKAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #12  
03GTismybaby
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location:
Posts: 40
Default RE: Office Pranks

i want to try all of these
03GTismybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #13  
MlissaG
 
MlissaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 21
Default RE: Office Pranks

Aww to bad all our computers are locked by individual employee. At least I know noone can mess w./ my computer
MlissaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 AM   #14  
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member
 
AJ06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,966
Default RE: Office Pranks

Quote:
ORIGINAL: MlissaG

Aww to bad all our computers are locked by individual employee. At least I know noone can mess w./ my computer
Ours typically are as well, because they know better than the leave their computers unlocked, and also because it's HIPAA rules to lock your computer when you walk away (heathcare industry regulations).

Anyway, I've seen a lot mentioned, my favorite for a little while was lighting the black cats and tossing them under the stall while one of the guys was in there. Plus it's mostly tiled so it's loud as freakin hell. One day I couldn't get a black cat to work so I threw in an M80 hahaha. I think the guy was deaf for an hour.

The tape on the mouse reminded me of what I did a few days ago and completely forgot about. I put one of those really clear pieces of tape over one of my co-workers. He never noticed and was talking louder and louder until he was almost yelling.

We have all kinds of them. I can't even think of all of them right now. We constantly play pranks in our office because it's all guys that work here.
AJ06GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #15  
Adams_02GT
3rd Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location:
Posts: 549
Default RE: Office Pranks

Quote:
ORIGINAL: AJ97GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: MlissaG

Aww to bad all our computers are locked by individual employee. At least I know noone can mess w./ my computer
Ours typically are as well, because they know better than the leave their computers unlocked, and also because it's HIPAA rules to lock your computer when you walk away (heathcare industry regulations).

Anyway, I've seen a lot mentioned, my favorite for a little while was lighting the black cats and tossing them under the stall while one of the guys was in there. Plus it's mostly tiled so it's loud as freakin hell. One day I couldn't get a black cat to work so I threw in an M80 hahaha. I think the guy was deaf for an hour.

The tape on the mouse reminded me of what I did a few days ago and completely forgot about. I put one of those really clear pieces of tape over one of my co-workers. He never noticed and was talking louder and louder until he was almost yelling.

We have all kinds of them. I can't even think of all of them right now. We constantly play pranks in our office because it's all guys that work here.
over his mic on his headset? because that would be a great idea. ill steal that one.
Adams_02GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:44 AM   #16  
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member
 
AJ06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,966
Default RE: Office Pranks

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Adams_02GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: AJ97GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: MlissaG

Aww to bad all our computers are locked by individual employee. At least I know noone can mess w./ my computer
Ours typically are as well, because they know better than the leave their computers unlocked, and also because it's HIPAA rules to lock your computer when you walk away (heathcare industry regulations).

Anyway, I've seen a lot mentioned, my favorite for a little while was lighting the black cats and tossing them under the stall while one of the guys was in there. Plus it's mostly tiled so it's loud as freakin hell. One day I couldn't get a black cat to work so I threw in an M80 hahaha. I think the guy was deaf for an hour.

The tape on the mouse reminded me of what I did a few days ago and completely forgot about. I put one of those really clear pieces of tape over one of my co-workers. He never noticed and was talking louder and louder until he was almost yelling.

We have all kinds of them. I can't even think of all of them right now. We constantly play pranks in our office because it's all guys that work here.
over his mic on his headset? because that would be a great idea. ill steal that one.
Not even a headset, just his handset, over the receiver part. I used the really clear tape so it was actually pretty hard to see. I was surprised he never found it until I told him.

It reminded me though, the guy in the cube next to me always talk to people on speaker phone for no reason. He'll be the only one at his desk, leaning over his phone, but he won't pick up his damn phone. Speakerphone mic is now taped. Now he'll have to pick it up when they can't hear him.
AJ06GT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Help Diagnosing Have Codes (Confused) djbigskrilla 2005-2014 Mustangs 13 08-11-2015 12:59 PM
need idea for prank SXGT Off Topic 30 12-09-2004 10:26 PM
Good prank OUZBnd Off Topic 7 11-30-2004 08:38 PM
Prank calls I made (soundclips) mdvaldosta Mustang Videos 40 10-21-2004 08:33 PM
THE BEST HARMLESS PRANK BLKSTANG9879 Off Topic 18 12-27-2003 06:35 PM


Tags
computers, loud, office, pranks, speakerphone, stupid, unlocked

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.