Office Pranks - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Old 08-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #11  
SKAR

Default RE: Office Pranks

ahahahahaha thanks, ill be entertained for hours, mix this with a screenshot put over the persons real screen and its perfect
SKAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #12  
03GTismybaby

i want to try all of these
03GTismybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #13  
MlissaG

Aww to bad all our computers are locked by individual employee. At least I know noone can mess w./ my computer
MlissaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 AM   #14  
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: MlissaG

Aww to bad all our computers are locked by individual employee. At least I know noone can mess w./ my computer
Ours typically are as well, because they know better than the leave their computers unlocked, and also because it's HIPAA rules to lock your computer when you walk away (heathcare industry regulations).

Anyway, I've seen a lot mentioned, my favorite for a little while was lighting the black cats and tossing them under the stall while one of the guys was in there. Plus it's mostly tiled so it's loud as freakin hell. One day I couldn't get a black cat to work so I threw in an M80 hahaha. I think the guy was deaf for an hour.

The tape on the mouse reminded me of what I did a few days ago and completely forgot about. I put one of those really clear pieces of tape over one of my co-workers. He never noticed and was talking louder and louder until he was almost yelling.

We have all kinds of them. I can't even think of all of them right now. We constantly play pranks in our office because it's all guys that work here.
AJ06GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #15  
Adams_02GT
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: AJ97GT

Quote:

Ours typically are as well, because they know better than the leave their computers unlocked, and also because it's HIPAA rules to lock your computer when you walk away (heathcare industry regulations).

Anyway, I've seen a lot mentioned, my favorite for a little while was lighting the black cats and tossing them under the stall while one of the guys was in there. Plus it's mostly tiled so it's loud as freakin hell. One day I couldn't get a black cat to work so I threw in an M80 hahaha. I think the guy was deaf for an hour.

The tape on the mouse reminded me of what I did a few days ago and completely forgot about. I put one of those really clear pieces of tape over one of my co-workers. He never noticed and was talking louder and louder until he was almost yelling.

We have all kinds of them. I can't even think of all of them right now. We constantly play pranks in our office because it's all guys that work here.
over his mic on his headset? because that would be a great idea. ill steal that one.
Adams_02GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:44 AM   #16  
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Adams_02GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: AJ97GT

Quote:

over his mic on his headset? because that would be a great idea. ill steal that one.
Not even a headset, just his handset, over the receiver part. I used the really clear tape so it was actually pretty hard to see. I was surprised he never found it until I told him.

It reminded me though, the guy in the cube next to me always talk to people on speaker phone for no reason. He'll be the only one at his desk, leaning over his phone, but he won't pick up his damn phone. Speakerphone mic is now taped. Now he'll have to pick it up when they can't hear him.
AJ06GT is offline   Reply With Quote