Hells Church - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Hells Church

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Hells Church

Old 01-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Junior OTard
Banned

Default Hells Church

Anyone been there? Its in Canton Georgia and apparently its supposed to be haunted and theres supposed to be devil worshipers down there. Like the story goes that the church has been there since 1886 and then it got burnt down by some angry teenagers in 1997 because they thought they were gonna get even with the devil worshipers for killing their friends dad or some ****. But they rebuilt it and then they found some mutilated kids body in the cemetary and some girl got drowned in the baptismal pool out in the woods.

Its seriously scary as hell because its like 10 minutes from Canton and you have to follow this sketch *** road that goes into these really hardcore twists and turns and at night there is NO light whatsoever.

Like me and my friends went there last night and we found the baptismal pool which had been abandoned so I proceeded to take a **** in it and **** off whatever spirits were around. But then we tried to find the well that the devil worshipers supposedly sacrifice animals on but I hit a branch which then hit my friend and he freaked out and ran and then if one person runs and screams then EVERYONE has to run and scream so we all darted out of the woods.

Also rumor has it that if your there after 10pm your car wont start back up if you turn it off. So we took my friends Mustang and my moms Camry just to make sure it wasnt Ford being gay again lol. But they started up and we left. But then this black dog jumped out at us and it had these green eyes that just sent chills down my spine. Someone said its a ghost dog but Im startin to think that since theres nothing remotely interesting in the area, people sometimes make **** up.

Still a fun place to go if you want to be scared though lol. But seriously anyone been or heard of Hells Church in Canton Georgia? Which is actually New Hightower Baptist Church.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:33 AM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

pics or gtfo
Old 01-20-2009, 10:38 AM
britzeee
1st Gear Member

no, it kinda sounds like it'd be neat to go down there and check it out though
a bunch of my friends go "ghost hunting" over the summer and have apparently come across some really neat stuff but i'm too big of a wuss to go
Old 01-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Junior OTard
Banned

Old 01-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Wow that fails hardcore.
The ONLY history it has that amounts to any sort of devil stuff is that some kids burnt down the place because one kid "felt" the guy who killed his father was a devil worshiper.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:43 PM
CBurn
2nd Gear Member

I have a similar story, but the place we were at was HARDCORE REAL.

We used to live in Beltsville MD which is kinda a small town. Usually if you ask somebody where it is, they wont have heard of it. Growing up there I knew almost all the backroads and creeks/lakes to go swimming in and all that. There was a dusty pebble road down the street from my house I'd never been down, so on a lazy summer afternoon a few years ago my younger brother and I decide to go for a bike ride down it. We followed down the road and it was just a regular old road with nothing interesting. It wound around down underneath powerlines and into woods where it ended. There was a flagpole with no flag on it and beside it a another dirt road heading off into the woods. We rode along for awhile and passed a canoe sitting on the side of the path and there was one of those wooden signs that had a white arrow with the words "parking". Shafer and I thought it was some kinda park and we were pretty excited haha so we kept riding down the dirt path and eventually got to an opening in the dirt road with a motorcycle and a jeep parked there. There we split off onto another path and as we were goin along, there was a little camp fire with benches set up and a lattace over the entrence. Nailed onto a tree was a yellow caution sign with the words "Fairy Crossing" on it. We were like uhhhh WTF. We kept down the path and got to a giant clearing. In the clearing were huge stones set up in a circle. There were black and white ribbons tied into the trees, and they were waving in the wind. In the center of the stone circle was a stone table with a copper caldron set upside down. We freaked the F*** OUT. and high-tailed it out of there. I think that was the most afraid Ive EVER been and I wont EVER return back there.

i told this story to my friends and they didnt believe me, so i google mapped my house
followed the path we took and you can see the stone circle set up in the woods. WEIRD AS HELL.

Dont belive me? heres google maps. You can see the clearing with the circle in the center. The kiddie fireplace is the clearing to the right parking lot is the clearing with the cars in it. Gives me shivers thinking about it.

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?hl=en...02414&t=h&z=19

Last edited by CBurn; 01-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:48 PM
ErdricK
the poop master baiter

An address or proper linkage might help to see what you are talking about
Old 01-20-2009, 03:49 PM
CBurn
2nd Gear Member

IM TRYIINNN
Old 01-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

So you freaked out because there was a fairy camp probably made by some teenage girls?
Old 01-20-2009, 03:52 PM
CBurn
2nd Gear Member

no we freaked out cuz of the stone circle and the caldron

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hells Church

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.