Global Warm What? - Page 9 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Global Warm What?

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Global Warm What?

Old 01-02-2019, 08:29 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Typical american politics money grab fear mongering
Old 01-03-2019, 11:31 AM
drhoward

**** this thread has been dead since 2010.....good job mishri.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:26 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Mishri will do anything to destroy the planet. Dude, it's not our fault that you have a girlfriend with kids from a previous bathing suit area pounding. You act as if the planet's trying to f-word you over!
Old 01-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

when I started this thread she didn't have kids yet... this thread is older than her kids.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:47 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Lol..
Old 01-05-2019, 06:52 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Are you brainwashing her kids as if they were your very own?
Old 01-06-2019, 12:03 AM
HRnB
Administrator

Hey guys, I found a vid with Mishri preaching his junk science.
But seriously, check this guy out, lol. Is it bad that Mishri is the first guy I think about when I hear such money grab BS? This guy isn't even a scientist. lol.
Fossil Fuels ‘Actually Improve the Environment’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-an...he-environment
Old 02-26-2019, 05:31 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Ok.. The only way carbon based fuels improve the environment is for plants to grow faster, and different plants benefit from different levels of co2, but nearly all of them grow faster at higher CO2 levels than we have now... corn is one of the big ones that benefits significantly from higher co2 production, you can find a federal government study that finds that our crops will benefit from higher co2 concentrations than what we have today.

I was thinking of climate change because of a panel trump is creating full of climate deniers. I should send him a link to this thread so I can get a position on the panel... with my flipping poles comment I'll fit right in . -he is actually using PhD's in science..

Anyway.. was thinking of a comment I made in some climate change discussion about how we are much colder than we historically were even 10 million years ago..redass' response was haven't you heard of equilibrium? I thought.. what equilibrium? part of our planet is getting blasted by 248F sun temperature, the other parts are getting blasted by -148F empty space.

here is some NASA stuff...
https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/fe...ming/page3.php

They claim that current warming is much faster than historical records.. it took 5,000 years for the earth to warm 5 degrees.. and we've already gone up .8C in the past century. How do we have century accurate information? Even the model shows possible deviations greater than .8C in the past million years over the shortest recorded periods.

Just FYI, oldest homo sapien remains are around 300,000 years old... so we evolved in the the planet was -8C colder than it was now... and we are coming out of a longer than normal ice age. Homo erectus was 1.8 million years ago.. neanderthals around 500,000 years ago, Denisovans around 400,000 years ago.

That must be why NASA now has a disclaimer saying this is old and used the best science available at the time.. they don't want people analyzing the data and coming to a conclusion other than we are facing a disaster that we need NASA scientists to save us from.

Last edited by Mishri; 02-26-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:04 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Mishri, you can't argue with people who have made billions on climate change !
Old 03-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Peacetaker

Omaha, Nebraska. Been a chilly winter. They’re saying it’s supposed to be in the 40s, but clearly, they came up short. Hoping my flight home to TX won’t be delayed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Global Warm What?

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.