Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Global Warm What?

Old 06-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Default Global Warm What?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/285746

soooo..just as I had warned you about.. thats right.. an iceage is headed our way.. this article from june 15, 2010, coming straight from the international summit for climate change.. Our earth is headed for global cooling for the next 30 years. There has been massive ice growth debunking the theory that by summer 2013 there would be no more ice at the north pole. comon guys.. lets pump out that co2 as fast as you can so we can warm our planet back up... because... everyone knows, besides helping plants grow co2 makes planets warm........ and don't forget to buy carbon credits from al gore.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Wait, what?
"Latif says, reports DNA India, that the current cold weather is a 30-year break in the global warming cycle, which assumes the possibility that temperatures may rise quickly in the future."

The vast majority of climatologists and meterologists think that man has an affect on the temperature of the Earth... To a point...

Al Gore's fantasy of a world being destroyed from within is preposterously false...
Old 06-21-2010, 12:25 AM
CaptainThumper
2nd Gear Member

all this **** is depressing
Old 06-21-2010, 12:41 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

I read a very interesting explanation of why this is... it's because the freshwater coming off of the polar caps has mixed with the salt water stopping the current that mixes the water together, so now all the hot water will be around the equator and the poles are cold now so they will form ice... too bad its bull **** and they are just scrambling for answers so they dont look like idiots...

letsee.. what obvious answer is there? the sun has been less active for how many years now? about the same number that the earth has been colder for? imagine that... the sun.. warms.. the earth.. and the more active it is.. the warmer it is.. and the less active, the colder it is.. un****ing belieavable..
Old 06-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

The Earth barely gets any of the UV that the Sun emits... Doesn't the tilt of the Earth shift slightly every year though?

The head geologist doctor chick at Texas Tech makes models to try and answer questions about man made global warming. She's pretty much a HAUS when it comes to mathematical geology... Anyways, the programs she has made support the hypotheses that man has an affect on Earth's climate.

That article was first published from India, I think. I don't trust dem Indians with much more than helping me RMA FUBAR electronics... I was reading a journal article published by an Indian Microbiologist who was describing some funky fungi as extraterrestrial and could "prove" it. Needless to say he was wrong and a dummass.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

well the head of the IPCC confirms this.. (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)

i dunno.. it gets cold when we rotate away from the sun and gets 30 degrees hotter when we rotate back.. im sure the sun contributes quite a bit.. yes, i have heard that the earth's north pole i believe is tilting away and the south pole towards the sun year over year by a bit... basically the poles will eventually reverse.. it has happened a couple of times throughout earths history.

a lot of people have made computer models showing man's contribution to global warming and climate changes since the early 70s.. alot of them have also proven to be complete BS.. I'm still of the belief no matter how advanced we think we are.. we are wrong a lot more often than we are right... and I dont believe we are right about this.

Last edited by Mishri; 06-21-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
well the head of the IPCC confirms this.. (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)

i dunno.. it gets cold when we rotate away from the sun and gets 30 degrees hotter when we rotate back.. im sure the sun contributes quite a bit.. yes, i have heard that the earth's north pole i believe is tilting away and the south pole towards the sun year over year by a bit... basically the poles will eventually reverse.. it has happened a couple of times throughout earths history.

a lot of people have made computer models showing man's contribution to global warming and climate changes since the early 70s.. alot of them have also proven to be complete BS.. I'm still of the belief no matter how advanced we think we are.. we are wrong a lot more often than we are right... and I dont believe we are right about this.
Well, many things have been shown to be erroneous in the past. Thus is the beauty of science. The more that we can disprove, means the more we can prove. The models have been evolving since the 1970's and improving vastly every year.

The good thing too, is that even if certain parts of theories/laws/etc. are wrong, it doesn't necessarily mean that our understanding of it is wrong.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:32 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Science makes my head hurt.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 AM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Oh my........just wait until the OT GW pit bull wakes up.....you are in for it.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:16 AM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Since the idea of 'Global Warming' ran off the tracks, they need a new angle, hence, 'Global Cooling'.

So quit needlessly fanning your empty *** refrigerator's door and close the lid to the cooler! You're killing the planet! Again.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Global Warm What?

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.