The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election! - Page 1759 - MustangForums.com

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win the US presidential election?
Hillary Clinton (D) 4 12.50%
Donald Trump (R) 18 56.25%
Gary Johnson (L) 9 28.13%
Jill Stein (G) 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #17581
HRnB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
he isn't into children.. ... Like Clinton was accused of rape and groping... So is Trump just like Clinton?
Wrong argument path here, because Trump WAS accused of rape and paid her off with hush money. AND Trump has been to Epstein's Lolita island with Bill Clinton. So they are in the same immoral boat, if you will.

Why do you think the Trump admin keeps trying to squash those Clinton allegations and never answers questions about Ebstein? Because they'd either have to excuse Clinton or drag Trump down the rabbit hole.

And I personally don't care about his playboy days. Obviously he paid for those days with several divorces, tons of alimony and child support.
That's why he makes his kids work so hard for him. He's trying to get his investment (child support) back.
HRnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:09 PM   #17582
HRnB
Administrator

FBI, NSA, and DOJ have no evidence to support Trump's wiretap allegations

"The heads of multiple U.S. government agencies just stated definitively that they’ve found no evidence to back up Donald Trump’s claims that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower during the presidential campaign"

https://news.vice.com/story/fbi-nsa-...ap-allegations

Old 03-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #17583
HRnB
Administrator

^ The fake news like Mark Levin and Breitbart didn't actually think Trump would repeat their BS that was meant as fresh meat for their audience. They screwed the guy the like. Classic republicans.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:37 AM   #17584
JimC

gravydog 10 character minimum
Attached Thumbnails
The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!-fb_img_1490054548000.jpg  
JimC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:32 AM   #17585
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Oxnard Montalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:25 AM   #17586
HRnB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
gravydog 10 character minimum
Don't put that all on libs. My republican christian sister in law thinks he's a misogynist pig too. She says, and I quote, "he's my president, not my daughters babysitter, so I don't give a flyin' brick".

She doesn't give a flyin' brick. lol. Her use of words to replace cuss words always cracks me up. She also says "son of a mother!" when she has a mishap.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:56 PM   #17587
JimC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
Are you still picking on Comrade Donald? Didn't you see the positive tax return "The Donald" sent MSNBC to put a positive spin on his SOURCES of income, But then he obviously didn't mind one of our Generals being on Turkey's payroll while being a leading member of Trump's campaign. If this was a movie script it would be considered too unrealistic to be produced!
Quote:
POLITICAL PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY - Don't lowered your standards of character & morality Trump! I have no respect for Republicans that will support a proven serial liar, con man cheat & sexual pervert CLEARLY putting their political party before their country! It's a dangerous and shameful period in our history! Trump is turning us against each other & attacking our democratic institutions like our courts and Free Press! It's the 1st step towards fascism just as was done in 1936 Germany!
Hey, it's MrD. Was wondering if we would ever hear from you. Of course this could be the bot just recycling your rants.
Attached Thumbnails
The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!-tapatalk_1490039215280.jpeg  
JimC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:00 PM   #17588
HRnB
Administrator

Quote:
Are you still picking on Comrade Donald?
I'll never stop picking on that spoiled con artist greedy ****. But it's nice to see you taking a break from the new house project to let us know you haven't died of oldness yet.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #17589
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
Don't put that all on libs. My republican christian sister in law thinks he's a misogynist pig too. She says, and I quote, "he's my president, not my daughters babysitter, so I don't give a flyin' brick".

She doesn't give a flyin' brick. lol. Her use of words to replace cuss words always cracks me up. She also says "son of a mother!" when she has a mishap.
Seems weird to vote for a president that isn't qualified to be a babysitter. Even weirder that people don't find that troubling. Cognitive dissonance is amazing.
redass02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:57 PM   #17590
HRnB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass02gt View Post
Seems weird to vote for a president that isn't qualified to be a babysitter. Even weirder that people don't find that troubling. Cognitive dissonance is amazing.
Exactly.

But they're going to see what happens with those choices pretty soon.