The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election! - Page 1835 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Old 10-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Gravydog316
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JimC
Not my President, never heard him say he hates football. Perhaps you are confused.
Even the billionaire owners & millionaire players don't agree with Trumpy
Old 10-01-2017, 04:40 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Not my President,

lol

reminds me of the SJWs after trump won
Old 10-01-2017, 06:14 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

Originally Posted by 99GTvert View Post
lol

reminds me of the SJWs after trump won
I could be wrong, but I doubt Jim is a Small Jewish Woman.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default Trump never ceases to amaze!

Trump's actions in Puerto Rico amaze me! His lack of understanding of how people view his tossing around paper towels like items at a rock concert as trivializing the problems most people are facing. I understand that Trump supporters will approve of absolutely anything he does no matter how disgusting, but how can he be so out of touch that he can't even understand how his actions are viewed by the rest of America & the world! The female mayor that criticized Trump's & our governments slow response cared enough about the people of her city to create an apologize to Trump to protect the people of her city knowing that he controls the actions of FEMA. After all these days rural areas don't even have clean drinking water. They would have been treated far better if we had declared war on the island.... but then again they do owe money to American bankers & are causing FEMA budget problems.... so they can drink out of creeks & do without food & power!

Last edited by Mr. D; 10-04-2017 at 06:27 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default Cowardly Politicians

THERE SHOULD BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR COWARDLY POLITICIANS without the guts to support gun laws that protect us from mass shootings WHILE PRETENDING the 2nd Amendment protects a right to own weapons of mass murder like used in Las Vegas & in our public schools! I've been a gun owner all my life & I don't need a military weapon able to kill scores of people without reloading! I can give up that right to try to avoid another massacre! That's why I left the NRA when it cared more about gun manufacturers than the people of America!
Old 10-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
Trump's actions in Puerto Rico amaze me! My lack of understanding of how people view our massive response including paper towels like items at a rock concert are alleviating the problems most people are facing is indicative of how stupid I am. I do understand that Trump detractors will disapprove of absolutely anything he does no matter how proper, but how can I be so out of touch that I can't even understand how his actions are viewed by the rest of America & the world! The female mayor that criticized Trump's & our governments rapid response cared more about politics than the people of her city, and created a attack on Trump which hurt all the people of Puerto Rico, knowing that she controls the actions of locals working with FEMA. After all these days rural areas don't even have clean drinking water because she refused to allow union truckers to haul the supplies. They would have been no worse off if we had declared war on the island.... but then again the local politicians do owe money and allegiance to the democratic party so they are are causing FEMA problems.... so they can drink out of creeks & do without food & power, for the cause!

BECAUSE OF COURSE WE REALLY DON'T CARE...

Last edited by Oxnard Montalvo; 10-04-2017 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Yawn. Fixed.

Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
THERE SHOULD BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR COWARDLY POLITICIANS without the guts to enforce traffic laws that protect us from mass truck attacks like those in France and England! I've been a driver all my life & I don't need a military vehicle to be able to kill scores of people without refueling the truck! I can give up my right to drive to try and avoid another massacre! That's why I left the DMV when it cared more about license plate manufacturers than the people of America!

IT'S THE CULTURE STUPID

Last edited by Oxnard Montalvo; 10-04-2017 at 08:42 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:36 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Personally, I don't feel like more gun laws would have helped. My opinion. Outlaw bump stocks, sure. Make it even harder to purchase full autos, I can live with that, heck, get rid of them all together. I can even live with a waiting period. I don't think guns are an impulse item.
I've looked into the gun ban in Australia a bit. Looks like a failed program to me. Murder rates there have fallen slightly since 96, but no where near the way they've fallen here in the US. Gun ownership is higher now than it was pre buyback, and there are some in the country calling for a new program to get guns out of the country.
Recent incidents in Nice and Barcelona have been horrific, no guns used, only trucks.

This man made a calculated plan. Premeditated these murder for a long time. I think he would have found a way. I'd be interested in a reasonable discourse. I'm a lifelong gun owner.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Puerto Rico pays no federal income tax. They have their own government, their own debt, their own constitution, they can engage in foreign relations outside of the scope of the US. They aren't a state, they don't get the same privileges and rights. Their government is notoriously mismanaged, and inefficient, and they have high debt, while paying government workers far more than normal. They keep failing to vote for joining the US as a state. Because they still get welfare and don't have to pay taxes.. we pay 20 billion a year in welfare benefits to puerto rico, we collect 3 billion from them, mostly from social security and medicare taxes. They are all about getting as much as possible out of us.. their population has been dwindling as people choose to move to the US instead of dealing with their backward government...

This is just an attempt to get more money and more stuff from the US without paying for it... I'm sure they'll be demanding we rebuild their infrastructure as well.

I have sympathy for the people who's government failed them, but it isn't the US government, it was the government of puerto rico, and the people who continuously fail to vote for becoming a US state. (you might find something claiming 90% of people voted for becoming a state, but they only had 40% for becoming a state, and over 50% left the field blank-something along those numbers).

Last edited by Mishri; 10-04-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

How many "Bump Stocks" do you own? Your parents should have been "FIXED" OXTARDO ...... FIXED! LOL!

Originally Posted by Oxnard Montalvo View Post

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.