The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election! - Page 1864 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Old 11-30-2017, 08:39 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by HRnB View Post

By the way, republicans were democrats before the southern strategy. But they're the same people that fought for slave ownership before the parties flipped. .
All of my liberal friends say that - and I keep asking them for the proof to back it up and all they ever have is a "progressive" site that says it is so. So, what do you have that shows that "today's Republicans were yesterday's Democrats"?
Old 11-30-2017, 08:42 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by redass02gt View Post
Strom Thurmond switched parties to continue fighting for slavery all the way into the early years of the 21st century, iirc.
Oh, the guy who said "hey, my state is voting with Republicans so I better switch to keep the vote going my way"?
Old 12-01-2017, 12:01 AM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by fastbackford351 View Post
Nah. That's just a fun little observation that I knew would get a rise out of you.
Why is it that you southern fellers are always trying to get a "rise" out of other fellers? Is this the family values thing I keep hearing about?

....NO DR. HOWARD! No one needs a pic of your dicknballs!
Old 12-01-2017, 06:24 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

would a pic of my deck give the intended rise?
Old 12-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default Republican Approaches To Arguments

Republican Approaches To Arguments
Attached Thumbnails The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!-3-attacks-on-democracy.png  
Old 12-02-2017, 04:15 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
Fastback, are you saying that Roy Moore is a different human being now that he's a republican? And if he is a different man, does that excuse his (flimsy at hell) criminal past? Do all criminals get to switch parties and get excused from past criminal behavior? Someone get on the phone to Bill Clinton, he needs to switch to a republican toot sweet! lol

By the way, republicans were democrats before the southern strategy. But they're the same people that fought for slave ownership before the parties flipped. Roy Moore is the same man he's always been.
SEXUAL HARRASSMENT - I feel sorry for a single mother that needs her job to feed her kids & is afraid to fight back against "real" harassment, BUT examples of "Whataboutism" are all over the place as Republicans try to dodge what Roy Moore did by saying "Whatabout" Clinton! Democrats did not excuse Bill Clinton for his actions... period! Hillary reportedly threw a lamp at his head! BUT lumping every immature jerk who flirts at the office in with child molesters & sex offenders may hurt women's employment opportunities! I wonder if men applying for jobs in the Capital will have an advantage out of fear of " ME TOO" harassment complaints! When jerks are out of line they should be told by the offended women the 1st time.... & the 2nd time she should ask him if he wants a broken nose & a formal complaint!

Last edited by Mr. D; 12-02-2017 at 04:20 AM.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:53 AM
TrimDrip
5th Gear Member

I can honestly say that I had no idea that Clinton was a child molester. Seems like I did see a conspiracy theory on all presidents that are but, I saw no evidence in the claims.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:29 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Clinton has reportedly ridden on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein 20+ times. I don't think that that story is finished.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:21 PM
TrimDrip
5th Gear Member

Yeah, that is the one. Those talks were going down into the Sandusky age children, which is really frowned upon.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:51 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by CPTCO View Post
Clinton has reportedly ridden on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein 20+ times. I don't think that that story is finished.
Keep in mind, Trump was with him. Remember the 13 year old girl that was about to turn evidence on Trump, but backed out because of death threats to her family? So far there hasn't been anyone underage regarding Clinton. But Clinton and Trump have allegations of sexual harassment and non-consensual sex.
My guess is that's why there hasn't been more investigation into Epstein. The more that comes out on Clinton, Trump will be there too. And I'm guessing other billionaires that would pay to keep their pervy secrets quiet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.