The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election! - Page 1887 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Old 01-24-2018, 10:24 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
democrats are the greedierest!
They're all greedy, right and left. Don't kid yourself.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:14 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Why is the country so divided? Hint: Right wing republican media is determined to divide this country to make sure we all hate each other. Why?

Rush Limbaugh: Maybe the liberal “deep state” fabricated Iraq War WMD evidence to embarrass Bush

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/24/rus...mbarrass-bush/
Old 01-25-2018, 12:54 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

yeah.. that was mostly my point with the greedierest made up word..

left wing democrat media is just as determined.. especially the late night politics shows that make it seem okay to attack, incite violence, and verbally degrade people with opinions they find "intolerant".. their intolerance of my intolerance is deplorable.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:03 PM
akiba17
Not 100% a dick

CNN is just as bat**** as Fox News, it's almost impossible to get good news anywhere. I have to get my impartial news from this guy.

Old 01-25-2018, 11:11 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Alex Jones is on cocaine and jet fuel.

Everyone knows there's only one reliable source for REAL news.

Old 01-28-2018, 05:38 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
Alex Jones is on cocaine and jet fuel.

Everyone knows there's only one reliable source for REAL news.

You sound like one of them damned Liberals from Commifornia! I suppose you believe Trump has been backed financially bailing out his bad investments in exchange for laundering money for them Commie oligarchs through real estate sales too!!
Old 01-28-2018, 12:06 PM
barstowpo
2nd Gear Member

Wow Mr.D, are you finally leaning right?
Old 01-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by barstowpo View Post
Wow Mr.D, are you finally leaning right?
Hey Buddy,

No, just messing with HRnB! I'm still a 76 year old kid from the 60's! LOL! The stupid Democratic Party created Trump by ignoring the attitudes of so many Conservatives on various issues. Democrats always bring a "finger nail file" to a knife fight while Republicans have an obvious message to those that don't like the changes of Globalization & the "Browning of America"! When Obama took over unemployment was near 14% & people where losing their homes! When he left the economy was near to where it is now! Trump has "Selective & Creative Memory"!

Migrations of peoples are always hard to accept as you see your country changing. I told my wife as we approached a market entrance, "I bet we hear Spanish being spoken within 60 seconds in the store!" We did! Countries that meet immigration with prejudice, hostility & unwillingness to change lose the ability to manage it & make it positive! My direct ancestor is William Bradford of the Mayflower Colony, so other than the American Indians... the rest of you are immigrants to me! LOL!

If we required all immigrants to learn to speak English within 5 years as part of their citizenship requirements it might help bind the country together as one nation with one set of values. If I moved to Mexico to retire... I'd be fluent in Spanish in a year out of respect for my new home country & as part of my civic duty to my new home country! Anyone immigrant that is here 20 years & still can't speak English irritates me with their attitude! Learn the cultural differences in your new country such as how loud you speak in public. When I was in China I found out why they speak so loudly in stores! If you don't speak loudly you don't get served! Difference in cultural norms! My Latino relatives are so loud at parties... yikes! It's not wrong but just not part of my "old peoples culture of behavior"! I was taught to speak quietly in restaurants... which seems to be a lost art today as children scream in stores & restaurants & their parents ignore their behavior saying, "I don't know what to do! I asked him not to scream, but he won't listen to me!" Plus the B.S. crap of "I'll be arrested if I spank him!" My Grandkids don't pull that crap with me! Oh my God I'm way too old! LOL!

HEY, did you get snow tires for your GT 350 yet? Anything new up yer way?

Last edited by Mr. D; 01-28-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:09 AM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Stop the presses Mr. D made a post that wasn't completely overflowing with driveling schit.

I think that what rankles most Americans about immigration is the number of immigrants who don't come to America to be Americans but they immigrate here to partake of our milk & honey while setting up their own cultures on our turf. Learning the language and culture isn't difficult.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:28 AM
akiba17
Not 100% a dick

Oh yeah because all the people who immigrated here in the past completely became American, there's no Irish, Italian, or Chinese culture left at all in this country.

Whats at issue right now are the Dreamers, these people were brought over as kids, they know the language (trust me their Spanish usually is ****), and their way of being is American as hell (other than the logical fear of La Chancla and La Llorona).

Before everyone says well they could've just became citizens legally, that's the issue, there is no path to citizenship, that's all they're asking for. Many of these Dreamers are educated and wish to work and contribute to society, not create a new Mexico in the United States.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.