The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election! - Page 1914 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Old 03-16-2018, 11:58 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
What? You having sex with a woman or her telling you to leave after?
Her telling me to leave in the morning.
Old 03-16-2018, 11:59 AM
drhoward

Oh, I see.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:13 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Originally Posted by TRamsdell View Post
Her telling me to leave in the morning.
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Oh, I see.
Because I've never met a woman that would even consider eating the breakfasts I order. That, and I make it very clear that I eat what I order and I'll be happy to order whatever the lady wants in addition. I DON'T SHARE FOOD!!!! We eat off separate plates, it's what separate us from animals. And so she would know that I'm not leaving her alone with my overpriced burned coffee and black toast and so she wouldn't, even, ask. Me, to' leave?.!)"(#@$°π¶√ `€PUNCTUATION
Old 03-17-2018, 03:51 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default Bill Mahr & The Weak Kneed Democratic Party

REPUBLICANS HOLD THEIR NOSES FOR TRUMP'S STENCH JUST TO BE ABLE DESTROY REGULATIONS FOR THEIR CORPORATE DONORS!

BILL MAHR said it all about the "weak kneed Democratic Party" on his last show! The Democratic Party is afraid to offend anyone & everyone afraid to fight for Democratic Values! Finally a smart Democrat won by saying, "I HATE ABORTION, ... BUT I'm against government DICTATING woman "MUST" continue an unwanted pregnancy!" It's a position Conservatives can understand but Democrats are too damn dumb to take Let's face it, Trump is the disgusting pervert & pathological liar son of a billionaire that is proven a poor businessman ... BUT HAS THE BASE INSTINCTS TO USE PEOPLE'S ECONOMIC PAIN & SOCIAL PREJUDICES TO GET VOTES!

LET'S HOPE we have learned a lesson about voting out of angry desperation for change in a broken system! History tells us it always gets you a dictator type like Trump as it did in the late 1930's in Europe! (History doesn't repeat itself... we repeat history because history & politics are boring... & we change the channel learning nothing!)

Last edited by Mr. D; 03-17-2018 at 04:25 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:04 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default Trump's Gang

COULD IT BE Putin played Trump's campaign for suckers? Just maybe Trump's gang (Manifort, Carter Page & the many others others) never thought that Trump would actually win.... so they didn't bother covering their trail of connections with Putin's people in many locations! It seems that Manifort was trying to get out of massive debt he was running from with a Russian gangster/oligarch by promising influence/information/connections with Trump for Putin if Trump was elected! Manifort was likely trying to avoid getting the treatment of the Russians murdered in Great Britain by the Russian Oligarch buddy of Putin! No place in the world to hide from a Russian Gangster! Traitors to Putin & his oligarch buddies are tracked down & murdered any place in the world just as those in Great Britain! U.N. Rep. Nikki Haley went after Putin for those murders.... & sadly Trump was forced to weakly support her position! (He likely sent an apology to Vlad through secret back channels eventually setup by his son in law through that accidental meeting in the Seychelles between "Military For Hire Eric Prince" & Russians! (If you put this stuff in a Spy Novel Publishers would reject it as too unbelievable to be entertaining!)

Have you seen the T-Shirts that apologize for Trump in every major language? Of course I know I'm wrong! LOL!)

Last edited by Mr. D; 03-17-2018 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:24 AM
Gravydog316
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by drhoward
That doesn't count as sex, well maybe in Saskatchewan but not anywhere else.
it's not like he has many options
*pats your head condescendingly
Old 03-17-2018, 06:05 AM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Mr. D.

I worry for your sanity.

Embrace the Bear.

Then go to breakfast.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:45 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Dammit Mr D we were having an important conversation, touch hole!!!
Old 03-19-2018, 03:38 PM
HRnB
Administrator

I'm watching Trump's speech in New Hampshire right now. It's mind blowing that they don't even try to hide their true agenda anymore. Hiding in plain sight I guess.

Trump's 3 talking points in this speech:

1. Stop the opioid crisis next door. He's referring to Mexico.
a. Why? Because it's his method of pushing for the wall. He even said Dem's are awful people to try to stop the wall because they want kids to over dose. lol

b. The truth is, most opioids that come to America are coming from China and the middle east. They come in on cargo ships. They cross our borders via Canada and Alaska.

2. He is still using the Mexican gang MS13. Yes, a terrible gang and they traffic drugs and humans. Yes, they need to be rounded up and put in prison.
Trump said "they used knives, not guns. Guns are not an issue".

a. He is carrying water for the NRA to keep them safe in this method of stopping the opioid crisis. Trump knows who butters his bread.

b. He is saying death penalty to drug dealers. Who are the majority of the drug dealers? Poor, Hispanic, black? The middle and upper class are the drug buyers.

3. Big Pharma is one of the biggest suppliers of opioids in America. The drug cartels are eating into the pockets of big pharma.

a. To stop opioids from coming into America, we need the Mexican border wall.
But that's only a fraction of the opioids coming to America.

So bottom line. What I got from the speech:
1. We need the Mexican border wall. (Trump promise)
2. Guns aren't a problem. (NRA gun cartel Trump investment)
3. Big pharma (drug cartel Trump investment) doesn't want the competition.

Bonus for big pharma:
The drug to stop an overdose to be in every cop car and school and other public service at the tax payers expense.
I do like the OD treatment plan. But it doesn't stop addicts from taking drugs nor ODing again.
Old 03-19-2018, 05:16 PM
Gravydog316
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by HRnB
I'm watching...
I'm still trying to decode 'Make America Great Again'...
America is great & bad every day...
slavery of blacks, genocide of indians, racism of minorities, walls to stop Mexicans,
NAFTA with Canada & Mexico...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.