The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election! - Page 1918 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Old 03-30-2018, 08:55 AM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Gravy, if you are attempting to imitate an Asian brogue then you are doing it backwards. They have a difficult time pronouncing "L", it is often replaced with an "R" Many Asian dialects have no "L" sound in their vocabulary and don't know how to say it.

True story:
When I was stationed in Korea I was taking a civilian bus from Seoul back to my base, (Camp Colburn, represent!) which was about an hour ride.

I was the only round eye on the bus and the radio station was playing English lessons and the radio announcer giving the lesson was saying, "chongwongdingdongblahblahblah, Take a Left at the Light" and the other two announcers promptly responded, "Take a Reft at the Right" as did the riders on the bus.

Several people looked at me to practice the phrase on and I attempted to teach them how to make the "L" sound by placing your tongue behind your top teeth and saying "LALALALALA" which was met with "RARARARARA". It seemed pretty simple to me but they had a time of it and when someone finally figured it out they were proud as hell and started instructing the others.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:04 AM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

There were three guys walking down a hill, a black guy, a Mexican guy, and a Korean guy.
Then they got kidnapped by a crazy gay guy. He says, "If all three of your dicks add up to 12 inches your lives will be spared." The black guy pulls down his pants and he measures 6 inches, the Mexican measures 4 inches and the the Korean measures 2 inches. Whew. Their lives got spared.
Walking down that same hill the black guy says, "You are lucky I'm black," the Mexican says, "you are lucky I'm Mexican" and the Korean says, "You are soooo lucky I had a boner".

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneou...hinajokes.html

Last edited by Oxnard Montalvo; 03-30-2018 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:27 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...lRD?li=BBnb4R7

Hillary clinton thinks No one told a man who lost an election to shut up.

I think she forgot about Al Gore.. people and tv shows mocked him for talking about losing the election for years and told him to shut up... Even then she mentions al gore and climate change, he also kept talking about the election and was told to shut up. the other presidential election losers she mentioned didn't keep talking about the election after they lost.
Old 03-30-2018, 12:37 PM
HRnB
Administrator

^ That sounds important!
Old 03-30-2018, 01:41 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

it must be, it made headline news.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default MOVING TOWARDS PUTIN'S RUSSIA

MOVING TOWARDS PUTIN'S RUSSIA

What do you think about "Sinclair News Corp." (the largest local news network company in America) requiring Conservative statements to be read "word for word" by all news personnel just like is done on Russia's State RT Network "RUSSIA TODAY". SINCLAIR COMBINED WITH THE FOX NETWORK (Trump News) will mean 72% of American local news stations will have to present identical statements supporting Trump & Conservative Corporate Views! Everyday we move closer & closer to PUTIN'S MODEL OF THE COMMUNIST CONTROLLED "RUSSIA TODAY" PROGRAM (RT Network) with the applause of TRUMP'S BASE who have chosen to ignore "provable fact" preferring to accept Trump's demonstrable lies & laughable ignorance of so many areas! Trump now tells "hHIS BASE" that Latino Immigrants are surging across the border to get DACA benefits against all immigration statistics & facts ignoring the very CLEAR FACT IN DACA LAW that DACA will not apply to any immigrant who has come to America in more than a decade! It applies only to small children brought here by immigrant parents & raised as Americans more than a decade ago! Of course Trump's Base view any "PROVEABLE FACTS" conflicting with TRUMP'S LIES as "FAKE NEWS" immediately! It makes it easier to understand how Hitler got Germans to support him & accept his reasons for attacking his European neighbors in WW II as well as the Holocaust murdering more than 6 million Jews & minorities! Germans that could smell the stench of burning flesh in the camps from their homes denied the rumors as death camps! I wonder how you say "FAKE NEWS" in German! People can chose to SEE ONLY what supports their fears, angers & prejudices! Many Americans were hurting economically & sick of government bickering.... much like the the atmosphere in the Depression in 1930's Germany when Hitler rose to power because "What do we have to lose? It couldn't be worse!" They were very wrong!
Old 04-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Hey whadaya know... Trump's popularity is higher (50%) than Obama's was at the same point in their Presidencies.
Yea!

One's a demigod, and one's a buffoon, and the baffoon's more popular!

Last edited by Oxnard Montalvo; 04-02-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:15 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
"provable fact"
What are these "provable facts"? You make the allegation that they exist but I don't see anything that supports that.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:30 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Originally Posted by JimC View Post
What are these "provable facts"? You make the allegation that they exist but I don't see anything that supports that.
you're still reading his posts?
Old 04-03-2018, 08:39 AM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

I try to read his posts but only hear in my head, "Wa wa wa, waa wa wa wa".

Nobody loves the Russians more than the DNC and the Clintons. The Ruskies made them both very wealthy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.