Go Back  MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Old 01-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Gravydog316
Banned

Originally Posted by Mishri
lol.. trump hires aliens.

-I give you facts and figures so you can see reason. You respond with how you don't like the words he uses. -here is a hint, nobody does, he isn't a good speaker. I can't stand listening to him talk.

So would you like to discuss anything of actual substance? Such as his policies, executive orders? I gave a reason why we need a secure walled border.. no response to that.. I gave you the reason our economy is doing what it's doing, and I mentioned why the tariffs in the long run will be helpful.. your response was fake news...
'k:
Today Trumps economic advisor said the 800,000 f'ed workers who didn't get their 1st paycheck of 2019
should be grateful, because "they will well-rested after their free vacation"
Old 01-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Gravydog316
Banned

sorry
*fed

legit autocorrect error
Old 01-12-2019, 01:37 AM
Gravydog316
Banned

Originally Posted by Mishri
lol.. trump hires aliens.

-I give you facts and figures so you can see reason. You respond with how you don't like the words he uses. -here is a hint, nobody does, he isn't a good speaker. I can't stand listening to him talk.

So would you like to discuss anything of actual substance? Such as his policies, executive orders? I gave a reason why we need a secure walled border.. no response to that.. I gave you the reason our economy is doing what it's doing, and I mentioned why the tariffs in the long run will be helpful.. your response was fake news...
& i gave you almost 30 lies & half truths he said in 1 short speech,
but let's ignore that, sure

...&
Aliens can't be that bad, since Trump hired them to demolish his buildings (before he was caught,)
(& Ivanka had 3 sweatshops going in China)

Last edited by Gravydog316; 01-12-2019 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Old 01-13-2019, 12:01 AM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by Oxnard Montalvo View Post
Truth, Mickey. Trump is human sewage. Who the **** would ever support that piece of garbage? Oh wait, anti American Russians support him.

Old 01-13-2019, 03:55 AM
Gravydog316
Banned

After a meeting with Putin,
Trump took the interpreters notes,
then threatened the interpreter.
Old 01-13-2019, 11:25 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
After a meeting with Putin,
Trump took the interpreters notes,
then threatened the interpreter.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/2565471002/
Old 01-14-2019, 08:56 AM
TrimDrip
5th Gear Member

seeing how both speak English, that only makes sense to have an interpreter
Old 01-14-2019, 10:28 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Originally Posted by TrimDrip View Post
seeing how both speak English, that only makes sense to have an interpreter
collusion!
Old 01-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Peacetaker

Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
The Republicans are far better at politics because they represent a smaller group of Americans, that is, the wealthy & those who resent changes in our society such as the acceptance of Gays & Free Speech that allows things we don't want our children to see on TV.... & other hateful Liberal ideas! Change the channel as I do when "SEX" is presented in place of QUALITY & CREATIVITY & interesting ideas! What if the best shows have unnessary sex in them??? I don't know.... get used to, or complain to the station! Good luck on that!
'Scuse me? As a Conservative, I know what the meaning of that word is. I don't know what you're describing there, but that's NOT what a Conservative is. A Conservative is someone who believes the 10th Amendment said it best:
  • The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
The federal government was set by the Forefathers to specifically NOT tell people or states what to do, but to allow them the freedom to do as they choose. It's a double-edged sword, and some things have had to be decided at the national level (civil rights, for instance, in some states that were reluctant to give up their sinful ways). Note that it was the Republicans who abolished slavery (Abraham Lincoln) (AGAINST the Democrats!), and truly forced the Democrats in the Deep South to stop segregation (Dwight Eisenhower's role in Brown vs The Board Of Education). Republicans have always been the group of folks who were the first to do the right thing.

Conservatives believe in LESS government - that power from the federal government is to be conserved to do only those things it is specifically to take on. What we have is FAR FROM that, but whatever... To say Republicans are better at politics because (we) represent... the wealthy (and a myopic group of folks who don't believe that all people were created equally) is absolutely wrong and unfair. That's just plain slanderous, and it paints us all as something you find despicable (which I also happen to find despicable - are you sure you're not a Republican or conservative? Because all the Rs and Cs I know would agree with me).

But, still, just because we don't always want the federal government to get involved or to pay for it, the Leftists seize on that as a way to deflect and denigrate us as haters, selfish folks, or whatever. We traditionally donate generously to charities and think they can help folks more effectively than the federal government.

We are good people. Please recognize that - instead of merely repeating what your favorite pop singer (whose toughest decision was what pair of shoes to wear with the neon-leopard-spot skinny jeans) said that day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Political Politics thread: Come see my huge election!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.