Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

GPS Dash cam Vs Speeding ticket

Old 12-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by daredevil95 View Post
lol....my new pigeon!

Hey, your the one talking about pasty white guys and you also used the race card in court when you knew there was no biased proof and NO i don't know what you are but, I know what you said and like I stated before, you proved your ignorance and all I did was embellish your statements but, I know you can't understand due to lack of aptitude and/or education but, I skooled ya!

As far as your redneck statements goes.....

your true character has been shown and yes, I have a knack for exposing people like you!

I love getting a new gem of a pigeon like you....
Says the Tard with a Confederate flag waving dead dude as his avatar. Uh Huh... that doesn't reveal anything about you at all (rolling eyes)

HINT...you guys lost that war. Get over it ..... BAHAHAHAHAHAh

Writing "Pasty White Guy" could only have upset you if you are in fact a pasty white guy.

I suggest some tanning time or perhaps more carrots in your diet... Maybe get some sun or move to a more tropic zoned climate.

Then look up the phenomenon called the browning of America and then when you realize that a JAMOKE is probably at some point in time gonna stuff a large meat stick in your momma, your sisters if they haven't been stuffed already and then your own woman and satisfy them all better than you could ever imagine. I'll be here to offer you understanding and support for being the poor pasty white guy.

Get used to it "Jeb". Your grandsons and their sons are all gonna be and have tanned skinned babies looking at their pasty white pappy.

Then clocking in and reporting to their evenly tanned Master. Wiping the butts of their employer's brown skinned babies and then graciously kneeling before ZOD to pay tribute to their future.

Boooyah Beeeyatch.
---
Old 12-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by fastbackford351 View Post
See we were all like

way down here

way up here

But then it went all like^

We can't have that here in OT where we pride ourselves on busting on anybody's *** regardless of race, color or creed. Crackers, Spooks, Micks, Spics, Hicks, Wops, ******, Heebs, Mucks, it doesn't matter. We are equal opportunity offenders .

But I take great offense at the "redneck statement", statement. That made my pee-pee hurt.
Around these parts... If you call a Hillbilly a Redneck or a Redneck a Hillbilly you're likely to incite White on White crime...Which means the Police department from that County Starts hating on The police Department from This County. Then all the Donuts shops close up early and before you know it daredevil95 is upset because both his fathers keep slapping handcuffs on each other and grabbing their ankles to accept more butt hurting from each other.

BoOm
---
Old 12-18-2014, 02:59 AM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
Congratulations on the win! Awesome job man. Also congrats on being able to pull a race card, I didn't get that card in my deck. Instead I get minimal help, I must not need it being a superior race? I dunno, I personally don't get the difference. Some people just don't believe in equality no matter skin color, quite the shame. This thread got so racial.

Your thread would have gone really well without that one comment... wouldn't have mattered what color you said you were at any point during this thread except for the way you said it.

Now, I've been pulled over for speeding when I wasn't speeding per standard practice in my red '07 GT. I was nice, respectful, smiled and said yeah I was doing 65 in a 60, I realize I was speeding. I didn't mention that usually that speed is fine. (it usually takes 7 over to get pulled over, and 10 over to get a ticket, and that's only if you are a problem).. Because he technically can write you a ticket, and I technically can fight it on the basis the law allows for variances in equipment readings. But it's really not worth it.

So good job man. I'm not a fan of speeding tickets in any situation anyway. (Would rather have speed recommendations with harsh penalties for those that get into accidents because they ignore them).
Funny, all my inlaws are cops... 3rd and 4th generation Irish, Italian and Brits. And they all recommended pulling the race card and often have referred to themselves as pasty white guys in conversations with me. So I believe their demographic location allows them to be more accepting of this stereotypical description. I could have simply said Cracker Azz Crackers. New York cops see differences in shades of grey. But, Podunk PA pasty White cops... See things in living color.

Then again without knowing what I am... if that really matters. That HillNeck RedBilly called daredevil95.... really got his panties in a bunch.

Where I just walked away with a win.

Thank you Mishri.
---
Old 12-18-2014, 09:53 AM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

Last edited by daredevil95; 12-18-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:55 AM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cruzinaround View Post
Says the Tard with a Confederate flag waving dead dude as his avatar. Uh Huh... that doesn't reveal anything about you at all (rolling eyes)

HINT...you guys lost that war. Get over it ..... BAHAHAHAHAHAh

Writing "Pasty White Guy" could only have upset you if you are in fact a pasty white guy.

I suggest some tanning time or perhaps more carrots in your diet... Maybe get some sun or move to a more tropic zoned climate.

Then look up the phenomenon called the browning of America and then when you realize that a JAMOKE is probably at some point in time gonna stuff a large meat stick in your momma, your sisters if they haven't been stuffed already and then your own woman and satisfy them all better than you could ever imagine. I'll be here to offer you understanding and support for being the poor pasty white guy.

Get used to it "Jeb". Your grandsons and their sons are all gonna be and have tanned skinned babies looking at their pasty white pappy.

Then clocking in and reporting to their evenly tanned Master. Wiping the butts of their employer's brown skinned babies and then graciously kneeling before ZOD to pay tribute to their future.

Boooyah Beeeyatch.
---
My pigeon returns and wow....you really are a baby. Do you know what a jamoke is??

ha....thought you didn't!

You idiot, yep you continue to prove your Jamkoke ways! LOL what a loser....I'm still laughing

Jamkoke:
A clumsy loser who is incapable of doing normal human tasks.
That stupid jamoke cant even cut the grass the right way.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jamoke

As far as Eddie from Iron Maiden, yea everyone likes Iron Maiden and YES YOU ARE STILL A JAMOKE, Oh and that's the British Union Jack Flag flying in the background and not a rebel flag so, your still being stupid!!

Browning of America, I thought that was the overflowing sewer system?

You got to explain a tanned master better, I don't think I understand or is that a person who has a sun tan and graduated a real high school and went to a real accredited college with a real accredited curriculum and earned a real accredited post degree such as a real accredited MASTER'S DEGREE.....must be what you mean? That's usually what's in charge in main stream america and your words/thoughts don't match that criteria which leads to this, you say your in charge of something so, are you a tanning master with these credentials?? Na can't be so, when fetching my order my answer would be to you "yes, super size my meal" and NO, I don't need or want no stinkin carrots!

Also, there's nothing wrong with being redneck, nottin wrong with grillin, drinkin beer and muddin our pickups! You know you would if you could or are you what we rednecks call ghetto, $5000 tire/rims, $3000 worth of stolen white boy stereo system on $500 car that aintz got no insurance or registration? Why do you think uz rednecks run you fools over in our pickups when you leave the pavement??

Ok pigeon, we expect a response worth keeping this thread alive? Your ignorant mumble jumble lacks the sophistication worthy of a response at this point, typical dumbazz rig-a-ma-row and use that peanut brain of yours and try to coordinate your thoughts into something at least interesting and remember, your now in the real world and there is no curve to boost your score so, try hard little pigeon...dress to impress and be sure to get your facts correct before blabbing on this thread and embarrassing yourself! Your definitely a gem of a pigeon.

Last edited by daredevil95; 12-18-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:58 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

yeah well

you're a turkey
Old 12-18-2014, 11:09 AM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Originally Posted by daredevil95 View Post

My pee-pee is all better now. This makes my pee-pee hard.