A good price on a Mustang without a hassle! - MustangForums.com

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Old 08-19-2015, 03:51 PM   #1  
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default A good price on a Mustang without a hassle!

I can tell that Im not the only one that hates "being sold" by a Ford Salesperson that doesn't know as much about a Mustang as you do! Here's a way to get a good price on a new Mustang if you can get to Apple Valley CA. to pick it up! I had to fight through the myself myself! Now I don't make a cent on this recommendation, but I wish someone had given it to me a month ago.

If you want to buy a new Mustang without any hassle & games at "just $300. over Dealer Invoice" & you can pick it up in Southern California here's the easy way:

(1.) pick out what options you want on "Build & Price" at:

http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/#/chooseyourpath/

(2.) Then email the options you want to Scott Boyd at:

[email protected]

Or, call Scott Boyd at 1-888-412-6747 after you know exactly the options you want. Then all you have to do is wait until your new Mustang comes in go pick it up!

You are guarranteed $300. over Dealer Invoice if you tell Scott that "Mr. D" sent you so he knows what's going on! Again I honestly don't make a cent out of the deal! Scott is just a good, honest guy & you can buy a new Mustang with no discussion or sales pitch at good price...... & that's not too bad!

It's a good excuse to fly into Las Vegas, have some fun & then take a 3 hour bus ride to Apple Valley, CA to pick up a new Mustang to drive home!

Last edited by Mr. D; 08-19-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Mr. D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #2  
buckethead2

When I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new car I contact the dealership internet manager with exactly what I want. When I bought my 2012 focus they located the car at another dealer. It was $500 over invoice(wish it could have been $300!) but there was no hassle,no talking to ignorant salesman that know next to nothing about what they were selling. It was the same deal on my 2013 F150 even though it was a different dealer that time. Had to order what I wanted but the process was the same.
buckethead2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:32 PM   #3  
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckethead2 View Post
When I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new car I contact the dealership internet manager with exactly what I want. When I bought my 2012 focus they located the car at another dealer. It was $500 over invoice(wish it could have been $300!) but there was no hassle,no talking to ignorant salesman that know next to nothing about what they were selling. It was the same deal on my 2013 F150 even though it was a different dealer that time. Had to order what I wanted but the process was the same.
You did OK! At least by doing using this approach you get what you want I don't have to pay for options you don't want. I've contacted a lot lf internet salespeople lately, & many of then aren't going to give you a low price easily. I just thought I'd give people the info. on a guy that will give you that deal with out all the game playing.
Old 08-20-2015, 02:45 AM   #4  
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

This thread is not an advertisment because I have not one to gain! It is simply passing on some good information as to how to get a new Mustang if you live in Southern California at a good price with no hassle! I think that is a pretty good thing to do! If other salespeople want to give you as good a price, good on them!
Old 08-20-2015, 03:16 AM   #5  
AK_Kayaker
3rd Gear Member

Or I could go through Costco, or get an X-plan pin, get the same price at my local dealer, and save thousands in travel expenses.
D your dealer is no friend to you, as mine gives me $300 for every referral that sells a new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
I can tell that Im not the only one that hates "being sold" by a Ford Salesperson that doesn't know as much about a Mustang as you do! Here's a way to get a good price on a new Mustang if you can get to Apple Valley CA. to pick it up! I had to fight through the myself myself! Now I don't make a cent on this recommendation, but I wish someone had given it to me a month ago.

If you want to buy a new Mustang without any hassle & games at "just $300. over Dealer Invoice" & you can pick it up in Southern California here's the easy way:

(1.) pick out what options you want on "Build & Price" at:

http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/#/chooseyourpath/

(2.) Then email the options you want to Scott Boyd at:

[email protected]

Or, call Scott Boyd at 1-888-412-6747 after you know exactly the options you want. Then all you have to do is wait until your new Mustang comes in go pick it up!

You are guarranteed $300. over Dealer Invoice if you tell Scott that "Mr. D" sent you so he knows what's going on! Again I honestly don't make a cent out of the deal! Scott is just a good, honest guy & you can buy a new Mustang with no discussion or sales pitch at good price...... & that's not too bad!

It's a good excuse to fly into Las Vegas, have some fun & then take a 3 hour bus ride to Apple Valley, CA to pick up a new Mustang to drive home!
Quote:
You did OK! At least by doing using this approach you get what you want I don't have to pay for options you don't want. I've contacted a lot lf internet salespeople lately, & many of then aren't going to give you a low price easily. I just thought I'd give people the info. on a guy that will give you that deal with out all the game playing.
Quote:
This thread is not an advertisment because I have not one to gain! It is simply passing on some good information as to how to get a new Mustang if you live in Southern California at a good price with no hassle! I think that is a pretty good thing to do! If other salespeople want to give you as good a price, good on them!

Last edited by AK_Kayaker; 08-20-2015 at 05:10 AM.
AK_Kayaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:45 AM   #6  
okbfd
4th Gear Member

NEWSFLASH........................been doing that for many years *yawn*

And......dealer invoice is a scam.....not actually what dealer pays for it, just more hype to screw the customer.
okbfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:29 PM   #7  
buckethead2

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbfd View Post

And......dealer invoice is a scam.....not actually what dealer pays for it, just more hype to screw the customer.
Horray for you.

Maybe others have never heard it before.
buckethead2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:31 PM   #8  
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

waffles in the classic section is a salesman and will set you up. and he is actually a member on MF
rmodel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:56 PM   #9  
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Kayaker View Post
Or I could go through Costco, or get an X-plan pin, get the same price at my local dealer, and save thousands in travel expenses.
D your dealer is no friend to you, as mine gives me $300 for every referral that sells a new car.
Remember that everyone is not a genius like you AK! "Yawn" I've checked the Costco prices! If they were as good, I'd be using them!

Not my style to recommend someone to buy a car somewhere & then put my hand out for a commission, AK! I hope you don't recommend friends & then take a commission that comes out of their pocket!

It was just a suggestion for those that don't know how to go about getting a good price guys without any discussion or putting up with sales BS! Not interested, & easily bored.... then go to another thread instead of dropping remarks!

Last edited by Mr. D; 08-21-2015 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:05 PM   #10  
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbfd View Post

Your an interesting character! In one post you can be very nice & helpful, & in another post kind of an arsewhole! Many sides to your personality AK!