Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

nfl season 2018-2019

Old 01-29-2019, 12:50 PM
drhoward

My buddy is having a supercup party this weekend, and by party I mean he's getting strippers to his house and there may or may not be a football game on in the background. I'll be cheering for team ta-ta's!
Old 01-29-2019, 02:19 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Rams vs Deflatetriots

Prop bets are always my best wins. I never win shiz on the pools for some reason.
https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/post...triots-vs-rams
Old 01-29-2019, 02:55 PM
Peacetaker

I refuse to hate Police Officers.
I refuse to hate black people.
I refuse to hate gay people.
I refuse to hate people.
I refuse to hate...

+
+++Except the New England Patriots. I hate the Patriots.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:29 PM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Originally Posted by Peacetaker View Post
I refuse to hate Police Officers.
I refuse to hate black people.
I refuse to hate gay people.
I refuse to hate people.
I refuse to hate...

+
+++Except the New England Patriots. I hate the Patriots.
And that makes my day.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:39 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Making good noms for the super bowl party. We ask everyone to bring something so there's always tons to eat. Plus I have a couple pork butts done for sammiches and BBQ chicken for half time. Got a wad of small bills for gambling. By this time tomorrow I plan on being a hundredaire! Go Rams!
Old 02-03-2019, 01:40 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Yeah sports!
Old 02-04-2019, 07:33 AM
Oxnard Montalvo
Boner Exspurt

Nice shirt.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:24 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

I voted travis scott the MVP.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

That superbowl was so boring till 4th quarter. playing very safe... Went to a friend's house, had tons of food and beer.. was good times. I brought meatballs.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:01 PM
HRnB
Administrator

I'm a Rams fan and wanted them to win, but at the end I was rootin' for the Patriots. Wait! Hold your tomatoes, Rams fans! I had a good reason to sell out! Here's my story.

So, as usual I was trying to get the food together and get ready for people to show up. It's raining here in Cali, so bored people started showing up early and the betting boards were filling up fast. My son is the treasury for the bets and yelled to me that there are only 4 squares left on the pool and he doesn't see my name. So I ran over and plopped down a $20 (5 bux a square) and got the last 4 squares.
Here's how our betting pool works.
100 squares at $5 each. So $500 total
First quarter winner gets $75
Second quarter winner gets $150
Third quarter winner gets $75
Fourth quarter winner gets $200

So third quarter 3 to 3 and I had the 3 over and 3 down square. Whoo-hoo, I won $75 bux!
Fourth quarter it started at 3 to 3 and it can't end on a tie, so I thought I was out from that point on and was still rootin' for the Rams.
Then the score got to 13 to 3. Wait, what? Holly eff word! I can win the Final score! $200 bux as long as no one scores!
Being that we're in Cali, I'm surrounded by 40'ish Rams fan. I started quietly saying "YES" kind of under my breath as the Pats held the Rams back, but those around me were giving me looks. 2 guys are Patriots fans and we've been goofin' on them the whole game.
Then it happened. When the Rams missed the final kick that would have changed the score, I instinctively jumped up and yelled F**K YEAH!!! Fist pumping the air! Then as everyone around me were saying NOOoOoOoOOooooooooo! they all stopped and looked at me in confused silence. There was a pause and I said, 3 3 BITCHES!!!!!! They look at the board and I heard a resounding round of son of a bitch, aww phuk, turn coat and even one "you cheated somehow!"

Bet $20
Won $275
It was a great day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: nfl season 2018-2019

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.