Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Boats, kneeboards, guns, bananas!

Old 12-11-2018, 05:16 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Default Boats, kneeboards, guns, bananas!

Hey fellers! Are people always asking you stoopid question like "why you need guns on a boat?" Or "where do you hook the ski rope ?" Or "why did you throw my lunch overboard?"

do you explain things to them, or just give a stern look like they should know the answer?

also, what kind of guns are best defense against somolian pirates of north america? Do y'all just hook the rope to the boats trailer hooks on the transom? Best way to detect bananananas aboard your vessel?
Old 12-12-2018, 08:38 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Ugh now that im not drunk... do any of you kneeboard? If so are there any boards that are better than the others? Ive only experienced old ones and they seam fine but maybe im missing something? All the new ones are really affordable.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:30 PM
HRnB
Administrator

No one likes your gay thread.

Old 12-13-2018, 04:50 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Lol haha lmao rofl. I know the keyboard crowd isn't a big one.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:19 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

What do you bishes know about ficht injectiontiintion!
Old 01-14-2019, 03:08 PM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

I always carry a gun/rifle or a pistol on my boat. My brother and I enjoy shooting skeet so that got me thinking about the legality of shooting skeet from my pontoon boat so I started calling the Florida Game Wardens. Starting locally and met with, "Let me have my supervisor call you" answers I finally wound up speaking with the underling of the main-most important Frog Marshall in Central Florida. She asked several questions about where I lived and boated and I was honest and forthright in my responses. She finally, somewhat irked asked, "Why are you asking about this?!" To which I answered, "Because I don't want to go to jail!" She laughed and had the big boss man give me a call.

He called me up and said that I had stirred up a lot of conversation in the ranks and we proceeded to chit-chat. He asked me about the guns I had and what I wanted to do and I told him that I wanted to know if it was legal for me to use one of my .22's to plink with or my shotgun to shoot skeet with out on the river. He said that would be fine but asked me not to shoot the Mosin Nagant because he "didn't want me using Brevard County as a backstop". He told me also that since the area I boat in goes through the Lake Woodruff Wildlife Refuge and the Ocala National Forest not to get off the boat with a weapon because once you set foot on land a whole different set of rules apply.

While I had him on the horn I figured then would be a good time to pick his brain a little further. I asked, "Let's say I'm practicing skeet shooting and retrieving with my dog and an alligator pops up heading towards Fido," He cut me off and said, "You shoot that alligator with whatever you have handy. You are absolutely allowed to protect you and yours from animal attacks at all times." I kept his direct number and have called him a couple times since then for some ground truth on legal matters regarding our forests and waterways. Great guy.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:18 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

That's awesome. Our dec is a joke. There is a waterfowl management area near me, specific areas can be hunted. I called to get a map or some formal boundary. They said no guns in the period. Lmao i have since learned the boundaries.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Peacetaker

No boats, though I have a big ol' 1979 pool. Needs some updating, but very niiiiice.

Guns? What guns?

And yes, we have no bananas...
Old 01-28-2019, 04:45 PM
TrimDrip
5th Gear Member

you won't catch me in public without a banana in my pocket
Old 01-28-2019, 04:53 PM
drhoward

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boats, kneeboards, guns, bananas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.