Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Acid reflux

Old 01-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Gravydog316
Banned

Originally Posted by TRamsdell
don't call me pop .
is it "soda" down there?
...didn't Seinfeld suggest "Soda" when George was pushing Seven as a name)

Sorry, Sodypop
Old 01-10-2019, 10:58 AM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Deer antler powder might help bro
Old 01-10-2019, 11:05 AM
drhoward

Do you even make your **** bigger brah?
Old 01-11-2019, 01:19 AM
Gravydog316
Banned

Originally Posted by drhoward
Do you even make your **** bigger brah?
Ancient patient @ work swears by new stuff called Blue Chew
I overheard him say to his roomie "@ the urinal, I don't have to hang out with the d!cks anymore"
Old 01-11-2019, 08:15 AM
drhoward

Blue Chew, it makes your **** bigger and puts you in the hospital!

Sounds like quite the product to me!
Old 01-14-2019, 02:49 PM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Thought I'd pop in here and drop in my .02 on this subject. My father died of esophageal cancer caused by Barrett's Esophagus after dealing with heartburn his entire life.
I too have dealt with heartburn since childhood and have taken every antacid under the sun as has my brother. This schit is hereditary. About 10 years ago, after all of the medication had lost its effectiveness, I opted for a surgical solution at Shands Hospital in Gainesville. Nissin Fundoplication was the name of the procedure and ever since then I have had 0, zero, ZERO heartburn. I haven't had to pop even so much as a Rolaids (which also is the answer to the question, "what do you call a homosexual on wheels?")

It is no exaggeration to say that the surgery has been life changing and for the better. My heartburn would get so bad that is was hard to function at all. My brother had the same surgery about 5 years before I did and he too has had no problems since. It has been like being given a new lease on life.
The only downside I have noticed is that since I have had the surgery it is physically impossible for me to throw up, which is a big reason why I stopped drinking alcohol altogether. Once I lost the escape hatch I figured I'd better quit.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Gravydog316
Banned

Unhappy

Originally Posted by fastbackford351 View Post
Thought I'd pop in here and drop in my .02 on this subject. My father died of esophageal cancer caused by Barrett's Esophagus after dealing with heartburn his entire life.
I too have dealt with heartburn since childhood and have taken every antacid under the sun as has my brother. This schit is hereditary. About 10 years ago, after all of the medication had lost its effectiveness, I opted for a surgical solution at Shands Hospital in Gainesville. Nissin Fundoplication was the name of the procedure and ever since then I have had 0, zero, ZERO heartburn. I haven't had to pop even so much as a Rolaids (which also is the answer to the question, "what do you call a homosexual on wheels?")

It is no exaggeration to say that the surgery has been life changing and for the better. My heartburn would get so bad that is was hard to function at all. My brother had the same surgery about 5 years before I did and he too has had no problems since. It has been like being given a new lease on life.
The only downside I have noticed is that since I have had the surgery it is physically impossible for me to throw up, which is a big reason why I stopped drinking alcohol altogether. Once I lost the escape hatch I figured I'd better quit.
thats horrible omfg...

i don't know what i have,
but now i don't want to know!!
Old 01-14-2019, 07:30 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
thats horrible omfg...

i don't know what i have,
but now i don't want to know!!
do you even read, bro?
Old 01-14-2019, 07:32 PM
Gravydog316
Banned

Originally Posted by TRamsdell View Post
do you even read, bro?
???
what do u mean?
Old 01-14-2019, 07:38 PM
TRamsdell
IN JAIL!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Acid reflux

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.