Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Wassup Bitches!!

Old 02-05-2019, 04:53 PM
drhoward

Women excel at making things more expensive. I've been single for a while now and I've never been richer in my life!

Now I have WAYYYY more money to spend on liquor and car parts, you know, the necessities.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Peacetaker

Originally Posted by Mishri View Post
S197 TEEEEKKKKK!!!!

If I ever get another mustang it will be a 2005-2009, and ill rip everything out and put in a built engine/driveline/transmission for drag racing. It's still my favorite body style. I'd have to research if there is any reason to go GT instead of a v6 if I'm going that route.
I had an '08 Bullitt. Black, was FUN, but damn, she developed an electrical problem that kept me feeling sick inside so I traded her in just before I divorced wife 2 (another heartbreaker that was a fun ride LOL). Agree that body style is pretty timeless. I was more than a little disappointed in the "economic downturn" build quality, as it looked like someone's dog laid down inside the trunk lid, and the clear coat was peeling off. I'd possibly stick to an '06 or '07. Then again, you're gutting it and racing it, so none of that would matter...
Old 02-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Peacetaker

Originally Posted by TrimDrip View Post
a woman can make a good time more expensive....take hookers for example
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Women excel at making things more expensive. I've been single for a while now and I've never been richer in my life!

Now I have WAYYYY more money to spend on liquor and car parts, you know, the necessities.
"Rich is the man who learns from others' mistakes."

I remember back in the mid '80s, fresh outta the Marines, tall and dashing... All the married guys saying with grave looks on their faces, "Oh, you're not married?? Wow... DON'T DO IT." Of all the older guys I knew who NEVER got married, NOT ONE OF THEM said, "Oh, you're not married?? Wow... That's one of my big regrets." I remember thinking at the time, there's something to this. I don't know why I ignored such a plethora of empirical data and got married.

I wish I was young so I could go back and screw my life up all over again!

Old 02-05-2019, 07:15 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
Oh damn, you split with the Italian beauty? Sorry to hear that. Nudes?
j/k

So what's the "different direction"? Are you going to start building bikes?
I let her post the nudes. lol
Boozer, I always fiddle around with bikes but I'm getting ready to set-up a chrome shop. Spay on stuff, not the conventional nickel plated stuff.
I can do different colors and black chrome for rims etc...
It's a learning process so once I'm getting comfy with this, I'll go full blast. Chroming an entire car and all, why not.
Harley guys are gonna love me! lol
It doesn't have to be strictly automotive...wanna me to chrome your tea cup? No problem! Your wife? Bring her!! Nude of course.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:21 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by pascal View Post
I let her post the nudes. lol
Boozer, I always fiddle around with bikes but I'm getting ready to set-up a chrome shop. Spay on stuff, not the conventional nickel plated stuff.
I can do different colors and black chrome for rims etc...
It's a learning process so once I'm getting comfy with this, I'll go full blast. Chroming an entire car and all, why not.
Harley guys are gonna love me! lol
It doesn't have to be strictly automotive...wanna me to chrome your tea cup? No problem! Your wife? Bring her!! Nude of course.
That sounds like a cool venture. Can you chrome my wife's yap shut?
Old 02-05-2019, 11:21 PM
drhoward

Originally Posted by Peacetaker View Post
"Rich is the man who learns from others' mistakes."

I remember back in the mid '80s, fresh outta the Marines, tall and dashing... All the married guys saying with grave looks on their faces, "Oh, you're not married?? Wow... DON'T DO IT." Of all the older guys I knew who NEVER got married, NOT ONE OF THEM said, "Oh, you're not married?? Wow... That's one of my big regrets." I remember thinking at the time, there's something to this. I don't know why I ignored such a plethora of empirical data and got married.

I wish I was young so I could go back and screw my life up all over again!
ive been married as well, being single definitily has its positives

Also pics of nude chromed wives?
Old 02-06-2019, 06:34 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by HRnB View Post
That sounds like a cool venture. Can you chrome my wife's yap shut?
Don't know if it'll stay shut but it will be pretty.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Coosawjack
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal View Post
Don't know if it'll stay shut but it will be pretty.
Outlast her and go DEAF like me.....age has it's BENEFITS!!
Old 02-06-2019, 07:33 PM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Well hells bells, look what the cat dragged in. Good to see you're still above grade but it sucks about the split.

I wound up selling my fastback last year for what I thought was a "***** you" price. I gotta admit that I was getting teary eyed as it was driving away and there I was dabbing my eyes with $100 dollar bills.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:42 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Was wondering where you were...
I bet it was a bit nostalgic to let it go.
I turned down $40K for the Cougar. Call me dumb I don't care but I love the car that much.
While it was tempting, since I have no where near that much in it (If I don't count my labor that is), what am I gonna replace it with?
A new car, That will be worth 10 Grands in less that 5 years? Nahhh...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wassup Bitches!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.